Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**It's Official** Norcal CB7 Meet: Santa Cruz(Costco/Harvey Park), August 5th @11am.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nocturnal CB7
    hahaha i got a 4dr ex 90.... buuuuuuuut shit iono bout donating it lol. Better chances with JDMKID. Besides, whos gonna pay insurance lol?!

BTW, wheres thenextazn??? He got the sik pics slash videos!! MAHN where you at homie?! Do that editing shit that you do! Dont forget that music lol!
    it'll be in non-op registration.

because its a race car...it aint nobody's but norcal cb7tuner's.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Started off at Costco: (of course we were booted after being there for a few hours despite being paying customers)

F22A6x's optioned out ride:

My friend's 97 Maxima SE black on black leather parked next to the new KuDang Mobile:

Faxpro's wag:

iongerz's ride:

ems_cb7's custom ride:

Navi screen for the seeing impaired:

Greencb7's Seattle Silver CB7:

After getting booted from the Costco lot, we parked near a park:

There was a cemetary right across the street, where we paid respect to the CB7 flakers that we "dealt with".

More pics to come later!
      Last edited by Prez808; 08-07-2006, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal CB7
        wheres thenextazn??? He got the sik pics slash videos!! MAHN where you at homie?! Do that editing shit that you do! Dont forget that music lol!

werd.. i'm right here .. lol.. working on the editing .. i'll try to post up some raw vids, and do some editing to the rest .. i'm shifing over to image thread .. i'll upload pix there..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=53359
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

as per Erik, we should expect the next meet at around mid-September?
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Video = here ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=53860
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

xclnt vid

awesome thanks
              "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

Working...
              X