Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 wheel motion, im signing up for the de anza auto-x. anyone want to co-drive? it is 15 bucks and i have to sign up fast.

im not too sure about danyo. i think hes supposed to come to the mash and meet too.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

so, serious question that will probably make or break the idea of me moving to nor cal...what's the job market like and do you guys think i could find something or have any leads on jobs i should be looking for?
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

what job field u lookin at? i dont know but you gotta realize the morning traffic in the bay area is a biatch. seriously tho, i wouldnt move here imo. gas, gas, traffic, high cost of living...gas.

Comment

Depends where in NorCal is he going. When I used to have jobs it was easy for me. But yeah rush hour is a biatch but you'll get used to it. Gas , brake , gas , brake with them stunna shades on!.. Yay aarreeaaa!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            But yeah rush hour is a biatch but you'll get used to it. Gas , brake , gas , brake with them stunna shades on!.. Yay aarreeaaa!
            thats all i remember when i worked in SF commuting form Vallejo....
            All depends on how close you can get a job that is close to your home...
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

The best job skill i have is CADD but I'm pretty much open to anything that could pay the bills. Not sure where exactly I'd be living but I'm not above taking the bus or BART.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I'm eager for an IHOP today.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                  The best job skill i have is CADD but I'm pretty much open to anything that could pay the bills. Not sure where exactly I'd be living but I'm not above taking the bus or BART.
                  Hey man there a shit load of CAD jobs in the bay area... just gotta send the resume out daily and to the same place 2-3 times a week to get them interested in what you have to offer... Do you have any experience and what type of experience? Architectural, structural, engineering, electrical....? What type of CAD work do you do?
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Electrical engineering and a little civil, mostly for railroad signal/warning. I use Microstation and I've got 2 years experience, and the last year has been serving as the CADD team leader of up to 7 others at once.

I put in a resume on Monster.com but hadn't had any biters yet
                    Last edited by MRX; 04-10-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                      Electrical engineering and a little civil, mostly for railroad signal/warning. I use Microstation and I've got 2 years experience, and the last year has been serving as the CADD team leader of up to 7 others at once. I put in a resume on Monster.com but hadn't had any biters yet
                      Ive only had luck with searching the net for companies that you want to work for(electrical engineering/Civil) Then emailing them resumes and try calling to talk to them personally to find out if they are hiring....

TONS OF JOBS>>>

Craigslist - Electrical
                      Craigslist - Civil
                      Electrical Engineering
                      Civil Engineering
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

anyone wants to start a business? i need a new J-O-B na mean.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                          Electrical engineering and a little civil, mostly for railroad signal/warning. I use Microstation and I've got 2 years experience, and the last year has been serving as the CADD team leader of up to 7 others at once.

I put in a resume on Monster.com but hadn't had any biters yet
                          there's a lot of peeps looking for cnc engineers...get yourself familiar with mastercam.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

looks like the mods for my car are going to have to stop soon...stupid skool.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH
                              looks like the mods for my car are going to have to stop soon...stupid skool.
                              drop out.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

What happened to Kurobei? Been hella MIA.

Comment

Working...
                                X