This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    What happened to Kurobei? Been hella MIA.
    working overnight

a couple jdm items coming

Comment

Anybody want a donut spare? Need it gone.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        Anybody want a donut spare? Need it gone.
        lol, do you really need that much space? i may be interested but you know my location situation. where you at again?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Set up a dyno appointment and im aiming any where between 165 to 170whp after tuning and torque is hopefull in the low 140'swtq or higher.

Comment

speaking of...anybody gonna need tuning when i get there?
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
              speaking of...anybody gonna need tuning when i get there?
              I think they'll be more than happy lol.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i think there are alot of h22's between you guys, huh?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                  i think there are alot of h22's between you guys, huh?
                  i think theres around 8 guys with h22's, which doesn't include myself. I can't wait to see ur car, never seen a boosted cb7 before.

Comment

well, i'll have the engine bay almost to where i want it when i get there but I won't be up to Cali standards with the exterior of the car I REALLY need a paint job

Comment

<---- we already talked about doin a auto h22a lsd.
                      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

that was interesting. my friend has a G20 and needed a jump so i went to the local community college and gave him a jump. we arrived at my place and i busted out the analog multimeter and checked his voltage. the battery was reading 16v with the car running.

we decided to goto autozone however they were not able to help us. we pop over to kragen and they test the charging system and the alternator was questionable because we were not able to start the starter again. autozone guy said peace to us and left us hanging. SO...i start looking for the starter, mind you he drives a 02 infiniti G20. starter was no where to be found in the engine bay.
                        we jack the vehicle up with the factory jack. i slide under the car and find the starter between the intake manifold and downpipe and i grab the jack handle/extension/lug nut wrench and make some sort of extension and begin banging the shit out of the starter motor and solenoid.

while the car was in the air, i tell him to start it. vehicle starts

so we're thinking it is the starter because no lights fade and he just got a new battery. the starter is spontaneous. now the real qustion is. how the fuck do we change the starter when it is lodged way up there? i think we make have to take the downpipe or crossmember off to access it, lol.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

16 volts...id bet the battery is shot...

and most likely u have to take that off to get to the stsarter.

anyone want a good 1.2 farad cap?
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            that was interesting. my friend has a G20 and needed a jump so i went to the local community college and gave him a jump. we arrived at my place and i busted out the analog multimeter and checked his voltage. the battery was reading 16v with the car running.

we decided to goto autozone however they were not able to help us. we pop over to kragen and they test the charging system and the alternator was questionable because we were not able to start the starter again. autozone guy said peace to us and left us hanging. SO...i start looking for the starter, mind you he drives a 02 infiniti G20. starter was no where to be found in the engine bay.
                            we jack the vehicle up with the factory jack. i slide under the car and find the starter between the intake manifold and downpipe and i grab the jack handle/extension/lug nut wrench and make some sort of extension and begin banging the shit out of the starter motor and solenoid.

while the car was in the air, i tell him to start it. vehicle starts

so we're thinking it is the starter because no lights fade and he just got a new battery. the starter is spontaneous. now the real qustion is. how the fuck do we change the starter when it is lodged way up there? i think we make have to take the downpipe or crossmember off to access it, lol.
                            i remember my dad had to replace the starter on a honda passport and had to remove the exhaust manifold it was pain as i recall.

Comment

dany0 and i are registered for the deanza auto-x event. should be fun.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

fuck gas prices. over 4 bucks for 91. fuck this shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X