X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    had to say it...*shrug*

what can i say, Chan's are good looking.
    what happen to you wes? hahah j/k
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      what happen to you wes? hahah j/k
      you sell my iphone?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what a fucking guy.

he asks cb7t how to hone FRM sleeves and i tell him how to and then he responds that's not how you do it.

then whyt he fuck are you asking us if you do it for a living? it's scary how he goes to a bunch of amateurs looking for answers. what a silly fuck. i have no time for people that dont want to listen.

and btw, my shop hones FRM's AND sleeves honda blocks. we also do ferraii's and porsche's.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

welcome to cb7t! a world where STUPID people that ask stupid questions.
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

what a fucking guy.

he asks cb7t how to hone FRM sleeves and i tell him how to and then he responds that's not how you do it.

then whyt he fuck are you asking us if you do it for a living? it's scary how he goes to a bunch of amateurs looking for answers. what a silly fuck. i have no time for people that dont want to listen.

and btw, my shop hones FRM's AND sleeves honda blocks. we also do ferraii's and porsche's.
            who said all that woman talk? lets nor-cal his ass...

heard somewhere along the line that frm sleeves werent honeable.
            glad to know otherwise from a local, trusted source. when its time to build my monster H i will be in touch wes.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
              who said all that woman talk? lets nor-cal his ass...

heard somewhere along the line that frm sleeves werent honeable.
              glad to know otherwise from a local, trusted source. when its time to build my monster H i will be in touch wes.
              they can only go .010 over because the liners are only so thick. the iron sleeves can go as far as .040

Ill do pics when i do the h22a4 which will be this upcoming 2010 i hope. i have two f22's to build before i touch the H.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

goin to look at an Hduceduce this weekend in san jose. and ill be in the bay friday night threw sunday sometime so you norcal guys hit me up if theirs anything goin on!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

you sell my iphone?
                  yup sold both.. got the iphone screen fixed, but in the end lost 20 bucks on it.. no wifi, and shitty battery life... but sold the HTC for 20 dollars more.. so u still get ur $180.

i'm missing my cb7 right now.. i need to drive! I've been cruising around on a motorbike.. fuqin shits scary as hell here.. i get within inches of other drivers.. including cars and trucks.

u guys should see taxis here.. man they are all stick(including vans) and they all shift at like 1.5k rpm!! .. it's fuqin shitty/scary. I was told they think it saves them gas.. lol. they are in 5th gear at like 40kph!
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

right on man.

you ever tuck down and pretend you're racing the guy next to you?
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

right on man.

you ever tuck down and pretend you're racing the guy next to you?
                      haha of course! Down on the island of Phu Quoc, the roads are less hectic, so we can get up to about 50-60km/h .. i was racing with my girlfriends brothers.. 2 of us had automatics which were like 100cc .. and her other brother had a semi-automatic which was 110cc. those extra 10cc's do kick in.. maybe because the 110 was a HONDA! .. lol i had a yamaha Nuovo. They are Def. Fun to ride when it's not in congested normal day traffic. Now i was a Honda Ruckus!

Comment

Back In The States Bitches!

Comment

bring back any women? sharing is caring!
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

damn! glad you're back safe and sound.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                              bring back any women? sharing is caring!
                              lol.. u don't bring them back!! u gotta have hoe's in different countries.. lol

damn! glad you're back safe and sound.
                              thanx dood. I wanted to smash this little kids skull in on the plane.. it was funny. He kept kicking my girlfriend's cousins chair(she sat to the left of me) so i turned around an mean mugged him inbetween the crack of the seats, he freaked out and stopped.. but later he switched chairs and sat right behind me(middle seat), but instead of kicking my chair he kicked Truc's chair(right). So we both stood up and mugged him down.. haha The kids mom appologized to us.. in FEARR!

Comment

dude i know how you feel. i hate the plane sometimes which is why im going to take a weed cookie and pass out.

some pics of what is in the garage.
                                93 civic coupe

frshened D15b7
                                DC header
                                short ram intake

It originally had carbon fiber altezzas

GSR Starfish wheels and blue lug nuts, lol. Im trying to find coilovers for it.
                                Last edited by wed3k; 08-24-2009, 11:04 PM.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X