Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and if you want the special street sign pole role cage.. ask wes .. its in the secret menu.. costs 300 bucks.. cus i gotta get paid to go steal those stop sign poles!
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
      and if you want the special street sign pole role cage.. ask wes .. its in the secret menu.. costs 300 bucks.. cus i gotta get paid to go steal those stop sign poles!
      we can hang the stop sign on the back of the roll cage too

STOP!
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

get some plans up for a Norcal Meet!! i probably wont make it LOL, but ill try!!

Comment

fuck work.

im so unmotivated this week.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

fuck work.

im so unmotivated this week.
            i'm always like that at work........lol

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
              i'm always like that at work........lol
              yea but it is just rite-aide...you cant fuck work up in a machine work like what i kinda just did :o

actually it wasnt a fuck up because the car would still run, i was just not doing "Race" work, the quality was kinda poo-poo so my boss yelled at me and told me to go home which is not good because he has to do the work now with a broken foot.

so i need to get my head out of my ass.

at least i got my tubing bender
              I <3 G60.

Comment

yea but it is just rite-aide...you cant fuck work up in a machine work like what i kinda just did :o

actually it wasnt a fuck up because the car would still run, i was just not doing "Race" work, the quality was kinda poo-poo so my boss yelled at me and told me to go home which is not good because he has to do the work now with a broken foot.

so i need to get my head out of my ass.

at least i got my tubing bender
                Yeah its kind of hard to mess up just standing at the register.......lol

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

i like messing up as a bartender..over pouring, usually means i get a bigger tip.. lol

under pouring means they'll come back cus they not fuq'ed up yet.. = more tips
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i like messing up as a bartender..over pouring, usually means i get a bigger tip.. lol

under pouring means they'll come back cus they not fuq'ed up yet.. = more tips
                    LOL. basically its a WIN WIN situation.

And Mann!!! those pics u took, come out fawkin OMFFGZ!@#, so when u takin pics of my car!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                      LOL. basically its a WIN WIN situation.

And Mann!!! those pics u took, come out fawkin OMFFGZ!@#, so when u takin pics of my car!!!
                      THANX! . i'm still learning the photo-skills
                      i'll take ur pix when u don't get an impala and show up to a meet! lol

YO WES! there were some B-boys .. Bboy'in at school the other day.. they had a big ass Linoleum mat laid out (approx. 8ft. x 8ft).. and had a DJ on the outside court yard stage. none of the guys impressed me.. all i could think of was how much u and ur boys can school them. lol. alot of them were doing choreographed "u got served" moves.

Comment

THANX! . i'm still learning the photo-skills
                        i'll take ur pix when u don't get an impala and show up to a meet! lol

YO WES! there were some B-boys .. Bboy'in at school the other day.. they had a big ass Linoleum mat laid out (approx. 8ft. x 8ft).. and had a DJ on the outside court yard stage. none of the guys impressed me.. all i could think of was how much u and ur boys can school them. lol. alot of them were doing choreographed "u got served" moves.
                        el oh el.

i need to practice more, i get winded nowadays.

whos up to goto Tracy for the 24 hours of Lemons race, hahaha
                        15 dollars for spectating.

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

el oh el.

i need to practice more, i get winded nowadays.

whos up to goto Tracy for the 24 hours of Lemons race, hahaha
                          15 dollars for spectating.

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/
                          i'll probably be in Lathrop on sunday .. Fuq the 24's. . i'm down to go the last 8-10 hours.. lol

Comment

i'll probably be in Lathrop on sunday .. Fuq the 24's. . i'm down to go the last 8-10 hours.. lol
                            it aint actually 24 hours long, i dont think any 500 dollar car would last a 24 hour beating.

so i have the tubing bender and new pair of azenis for the project car. im thinking of still going with the 215's of BFG gforce's and a set of wheel spacers for the front.

i <3 quality aluminum castings, they come out so shiny

port/polish, polish chambers, valve job and a surface
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

nice work wes. You should b able to run those tires with spacers. worse case senario you can use the spacers i got to see if it will fit then go buy some so you don have to waste money. i got 5mm spacers all the way around.
                              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                                nice work wes. You should b able to run those tires with spacers. worse case senario you can use the spacers i got to see if it will fit then go buy some so you don have to waste money. i got 5mm spacers all the way around.
                                i keep forgetting to cop some. oh well, saving for another car.
                                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Working...
                                X