X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrival into burbank, cali woohaa
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      arrival into burbank, cali woohaa
      1 norcal meets so cal meet! lol
      -:¦:-
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

so i picked up another accord clutch job, this time i may be getting paid 250 dollars.

im still trying to fix the ae86, found the problem. flywheel was ground too much and was never shimmed to make up for the difference. Thus, the fork never had enough trvael to release the pressure plate.

and the cheapest flywheel ive found for it, is aftermarket and is like 400 dollars. it may be cheaper just to fabricate a flywheel shim LOL.

danyo, when we doing that girl's mustang clutch? feel like getting paid? hahaha

in all seriousness, i need to either begin the plans for the rallycb7 or get some seat time in it because im getting tired of it taking space at danyo's house. i feel so bad
        I <3 G60.

Comment

phatty hdtv!

we gotta go recycle our crt monitors for chump change

oh and i woke up an hour early for work today
          happy b day man! and what up nor cal?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

u can buy me alcohol now wes, happy bday

Comment

my bday is on thanksgiving *shrugs*

but...

being legal + costco card = alcohol by the pallets!
              I <3 G60.

Comment

^^^

yes!

get me a pallet of Jager...
                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

fuck fishing?

hahaha, not mine but i picked it up for a friend. its airsoft...800 bucks worth.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

fuck fishing?

hahaha, not mine but i picked it up for a friend. its airsoft...800 bucks worth.
                    haha bring it to the camping trip we'll play wild norcal cb7tuner hunt
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

MOTHER FUQER!! MY CAR IS DYING OUT ON ME... Damnit to hell, i really don't feel like working on my damn alternator/starter/battery situation i got going on right now on my break..

Comment

But you need to fix it so you can come to the Valley meet!!
                        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                          MOTHER FUQER!! MY CAR IS DYING OUT ON ME... Damnit to hell, i really don't feel like working on my damn alternator/starter/battery situation i got going on right now on my break..
                          you bought a lemon
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

you bought a lemon
                            lol.. no the alternator=a lemon! .. lol that's what i get for buying a kragen Autolite .. but eh, lifetime warranty... but damn 2 months and out already? did v-tec make lemonade with it?

Comment

my car broke down on me today, so i was going to best buy to get a dash kit to install a stereo on my bro's new lude. Right at the light next to best buy the car dies, my brother jumped out and pushed it into the parking lot. kinda funny my bro had to push it a long way to find a parking spot. So i'm guessing its the fuel pump...............i wished it would have happened on my way to work tommorow.........oh well

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

^ .. that 's shitty ron.. stupid pump! .. lol

anyways i got my new lifetime warranty alternator in.. i did it in record time.. 3 hours! .. that includes wait time for the engine to kool, taking the old alternator out, driving to kragen, wathcing them test my old alternator, swapping for a new one.. then install, and get my tension correct. .. it's damn crampped with H22, PS, koyo, AC and CC.. i probably would of got it done faster if i didn't cut my damn thumb on a stupid power steering clamp.

Comment

Working...
                                X