Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be extremely lighter in weight. I would want to replicate the euro R manifold, but also implement the corvette design i see at my work. They look like crazy race headers.. lol. Of course before i threw them on, i'd have to actually flow test them somehow, and probably port the intake cylinders to my likings.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      this would be extremely lighter in weight. I would want to replicate the euro R manifold, but also implement the corvette design i see at my work. They look like crazy race headers.. lol. Of course before i threw them on, i'd have to actually flow test them somehow, and probably port the intake cylinders to my likings.
      sponsor the project car dany0! ill put your company's name on it!

oh and SPOTTED!

a tan 92-93 cb7 with a fart cannon and dumped on white Volks rays. its pretty however im too scared to ask who's it is because there's a bunch of cholo's that were standing in front of the house. i got scared.
      Last edited by wed3k; 08-06-2008, 03:03 AM.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

shouldve went up to them and said... (cholo's accent) "que pasa holmes?" "donde estas la hynas?" ... "simon ey, orale"
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          shouldve Went Up To Them And Said... (cholo's Accent) "que Pasa Holmes?" "donde Estas La Hynas?" ... "simon Ey, Orale"
          Lol

Comment

lmao......

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

shouldve went up to them and said... (cholo's accent) "que pasa holmes?" "donde estas la hynas?" ... "simon ey, orale"
              Travis Barker doesnt speak spanish mi hermano.
              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
                Travis Barker doesnt speak spanish mi hermano.
                pinche pendejo.
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

pinche pendejo.
                  i wana hear u speak spanish in person lmao
                  lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                  "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                  check out my mr thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

some stock lude type-sh was trying to play chase with me, unfortunatly there was too much traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                      some stock lude type-sh was trying to play chase with me, unfortunatly there was too much traffic.
                      lol, a fifth gen civic coupe tried to mess with me a few days ago on Capitol express way.. lol. all i heard was an intake, and me passing by without trying.. lol.

He seriously rev'd at me at around 30mph roll. he probalby dropped to 2nd and punched it.. I caught up (in third gear) now we're going about 45.. he dropps it.. probably to third gear.. this time i stay with him, and tap my gass to show that i can go faster but i choose not too.. lol.. funny shit.

Soo all u hear is his motor struggling to hit 60mph.. and hear me toying with him.. i'm going.. 50mphs.. slow to 45.. then to 60mph.. slow to 50mph.. etc.. lol
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                        lol, a fifth gen civic coupe tried to mess with me a few days ago on Capitol express way.. lol. all i heard was an intake, and me passing by without trying.. lol.

He seriously rev'd at me at around 30mph roll. he probalby dropped to 2nd and punched it.. I caught up (in third gear) now we're going about 45.. he dropps it.. probably to third gear.. this time i stay with him, and tap my gass to show that i can go faster but i choose not too.. lol.. funny shit.

Soo all u hear is his motor struggling to hit 60mph.. and hear me toying with him.. i'm going.. 50mphs.. slow to 45.. then to 60mph.. slow to 50mph.. etc.. lol
                        lol, once a ej civic was trying to mess with me, i was in 5th gear the whole time punching it slowly pulling and stopping. That thing was struggling lol

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                          lol, once a ej civic was trying to mess with me, i was in 5th gear the whole time punching it slowly pulling and stopping. That thing was struggling lol
                          yeah thats how i beat you haha.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Im debating on getting a BDL 68mm throttle body or a upgrade to a 2.5" exhaust with a test pipe. both around the same price and its going to be my last performance mod.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by H23 Lude View Post
                              Im debating on getting a BDL 68mm throttle body or a upgrade to a 2.5" exhaust with a test pipe. both around the same price and its going to be my last performance mod.
                              or a maxbore?
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                                or a maxbore?
                                the max bore on the stock throttle body is 64mm i think, 68mm would be a better choice though

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X