Mt. Diablo picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prez808
    Looks like a great meet! Wish I could have made it. There's always next time.
    x2
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i won't be able to get the vids up anytime soon.. i'm in florida with out the video-camera .. but more pictures to come!
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Looked like fun. I'll make the next one.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Nice pics guys! All i have is video and i'll edit it tonight for posting...
          Overall good turnout, thanks to everyone that came out!
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I herd the video camera had 1 min of battery life left thats why i left early.I was only there for the photoshoot.J/P I had my girl waitin in the car thats why i left early.x2 for my first cb meet!Mahn coming back down that mountain had my front brakes smokin.I could smell it the all the way down.I had a fat headache after i got home.Nice to meet everyone though.
            Hybridnation

Comment

Originally posted by ZeRoCooLCB7R
              I herd the video camera had 1 min of battery life left thats why i left early.I was only there for the photoshoot.J/P I had my girl waitin in the car thats why i left early.x2 for my first cb meet!Mahn coming back down that mountain had my front brakes smokin.I could smell it the all the way down.I had a fat headache after i got home.Nice to meet everyone though.
              mine smoked too , but when I check it out , one of my hoses were kinda loose , that why my brakes were hella weak.. I decided to go home early to make sure everythings ok.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Did anyone get a pic of that old accord commin down with the Universal clothes hanger anttena.That was so funny.LOL I bet he had better reception then any of us.Ima make one for my phone next time.
                Hybridnation

Comment

Did anyone get a pic of that old accord commin down with the Universal clothes hanger anttena.That was so funny.LOL I bet he had better reception then any of us.Ima make one for my phone next time.
                  I might have that accord on film... but that fawker almost HIT me coming around one of the blindside corners...
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

haha i wonder if he was embarrased of that hanger

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                      I might have that accord on film... but that fawker almost HIT me coming around one of the blindside corners...
                      I was right behind you and I say that guy missed you by inches bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
                        haha i wonder if he was embarrased of that hanger
                        probably cause we were all looking, laughing and pointing at him...
                        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

nice pics
                          i LOVE jdM

Comment

Nice pictures.

NWTuner.com

Comment

damn I had a heavy headache too...I can barely hear things and my head is like buzzin inside..fukin tire and exhuasted during that day..but still fun

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

Heres the link to Mt. Diabo video i set up fairly quick. Kinda long...and it cuts off cause i ran outta battery....

Click here to see Video
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X