Tein S-techs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein S-techs

No longer need them. I told Kelton I'd sell them to him for $80, which is what I'll let em go to anyone in the NW. I can either deliver them, if provided with gas money, or you can come pick them up.

no rust, a little dirty, but i can clean them up if you're going to be a little bitch about it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

okay call me a newb or tell me to search even though i dont wanna. but can you go a little furthur into detail about what they are. i might just be interested

my ride

Comment

they are springs made by Tien I think they are the green colored ones yeah just sorta a step up from oem and lower your car about 1.5 I think but that should help you.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Tein S-Tech

HONDA Accord
        CB7 90-93 STECH
        SKA16-AUB00
        $260.00
        Spring Rate (kgf/mm,lbs/in)
        F: 4.4/246
        R: 2.9/162
        Drop (mm/in)
        F: -53/-2.1
        R: -43/-1.7
        DEVOTE

Comment

yeah alright sounds good i will definitely buy them from ya if you havent already sold them in a little over a week when i have the money

my ride

Comment

good springs. i loved the ride on them.

what are you dropped on now?

Comment

i am not dropped now. but i wanna be and i have both heard and read good things about tien

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt
                i am not dropped now. but i wanna be and i have both heard and read good things about tien
                its tein. damn noobs.

i was asking OP.

Comment

sorry jesus!!!!!!!!!!

spelling mistake...

damn noob haters

my ride

Comment

I'm currently dropped on Nuespeed Race springs, with my KYB AGX's.

Money talks. Are you gona pick these up, or want them delivered. I have no problem delivering, as long as I get my gas paid for.

Shipping would be around $50, so that MIGHT be cheaper than me delivering, considering it would take about $70 for a round trip. But I'm not a jew, so I'd really only charge you about $50 in gas/food.

Comment

i would want them delivered. i wont have the money until next friday but if you still got em then i will buy em.

my ride

Comment

next friday, as in not the 21st, but the 28th? I'm cool with that.

Maybe we can get a mini meet going. It's going to be my last weekend in Washington most likely.

But, just to warn and let the word out. I'm not holding these for anyone. So if someone has the money before you, then they're sold.

I'm done with holding stuff for people. THey always flake out.
                        Last edited by d112crzy; 03-19-2008, 02:20 PM.

Comment

anybody know what the ride would be like on tokiko blue's?
                          Originally posted by jboyce
                          i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Would be very smooth. I think Sean(SMseagren83) had gr2's with these springs, which are similar to the tokico blues. It rode pretty smooth and handled much better than stock.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              next friday, as in not the 21st, but the 28th? I'm cool with that.

Maybe we can get a mini meet going. It's going to be my last weekend in Washington most likely.

But, just to warn and let the word out. I'm not holding these for anyone. So if someone has the money before you, then they're sold.

I'm done with holding stuff for people. THey always flake out.
                              yup the 28th,

sounds great

if you sell them you sell them. i wouldnt expect anything differently
                              Last edited by joekt; 03-19-2008, 02:26 PM.

my ride

Comment

Working...
                              X