Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Time!

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...Meet/?start=60
    Last years meet.....In a couple weeks I will spill more details...

ummmmmmmm... cb7tuner meet? This is cb7tuner ya know,lol.

Comment

looks like a local meet to me
      ____

Comment

theres some pretty sick cars.. seattle imports meet right?? i loove that celi supra man i want one of those soooo bad =]

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I thought you didn't like si anymore.

Comment

This is going to be a meet I am organizing...Will have nothing to do with SI.
            I organized it last year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
              looks like a local meet to me
              lol, hence this being posted in the Northwest section....

Comment

wait what kind of si are you talking about I didnt know you had another car....
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

lol...
                  Seatle Imports

Comment

dont worry about that part though.
                    Just look at how beautiful it is up there.
                    And all the sick cars!!! But yeah drive coming up soon...
                    Well months away, but still...

Comment

lol no thanks its like the worst of the worst ht and all the other fags who know nothing about their cars cept they bought it turboed and it gose woosh phhhfffftt when you mash on the gas. I typically don't like hanging out with people that aren't in the same "car click" as me unless I have known them for a while. TI turned me off to the idea cause all the dc guys hated on the DA guys it was fucking retarded and is another reason I hate ht cause they are the same way they don't like anyone who doesnt own and eg or a delsol or an ek.
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

i dont mind hanging out with other car type/make groups.

honestly its the people that tend to shy away or not venture out/away from what they know about other cars. Hanging out with the same make/model "click" type of thing...

its nice, but to be a true automotive enthusiast..doesnt that mean you have to be open minded? at least a little...
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

DA92:
                          Well...Um I'm not sure what you are trying to say dude.

Honda guys/civic/integra only lol. Tend to flake on REAL drives to places lol.
                          And I invite EVERY major forum...so no hating....There was much fun conversation etc last time. I want people to come out and enjoy our beautiful state and just enjoy getting away from the city for a while. I dont care about what kind of car you drive...
                          Neither did anyone that actually came.

Comment

I just don't like how the main dude is like some highschooler with a stock-ass VW. And how they convert people to vwism,lol.

Comment

Exactly.
                              Fuck that place. So now I am not part of them

Comment

Working...
                              X