No announcement yet.

**OFFICIAL 4/19/2008 spring meet PICTURE/VIDEO thread!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha werd i was losing traction too.. i figured 15mph in snow.. why go straight go Slllideways
    Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 04-20-2008, 08:50 PM.

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

If someone was a real over achiever they could make a nice little video out of all these pics

Also after looking at all these pictures I've realized that when my car goes in for paint and body work it will end up 4-5 shades darker than it is now.
      Last edited by tresexohcb; 04-20-2008, 09:53 PM.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
        I want to see a movie!
        I'll bet u do I'm working but I took a nap because my Migraine medicine makes me sleepy...

Comment

we have video footage?
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
            Mike is there any way you could Zip those and send them to me I would love to have copies.
            email?

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

my passenger had a camera going for most of the driving but it is old as in with tapes and stuff and he doesnt have any way to edit it maybe zack could help us out on that.

by the way whoever took the closup pics of my wheel did a damn fine job because they do not look that good...thanks

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                email?
                zordona@hotmail.com

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Joe: Me an you could meet up or something...I probably have the cords needed
                  to upload the footage! Is the Camera a HI-8?
                  My friend Travis in the All Black coupe, took videos too, I gotta call him lol...
                  Last edited by zack_odom; 04-21-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

sounds good

i have no idea what kind of camera it is i just know that it had a tape about the size of a cassette and i wasnt sure how that gets onto a computer.

my ride

Comment

ALOT of bad ass photos guys! NICE!

Was that an man i saw fucking a giant pig? LOL HAHAHA!
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                        ALOT of bad ass photos guys! NICE!

Was that an man i saw fucking a giant pig? LOL HAHAHA!

HAHAHA! i saw that too and thought the same thing.

nice meeting ya man!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

My friend Eli took that pic btw!
                          He was really enamored with your rims dude! so am I

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                            My friend Eli took that pic btw!
                            He was really enamored with your rims dude! so am I
                            what rims?

Comment

Originally posted by joekt
                              my passenger had a camera going for most of the driving but it is old as in with tapes and stuff and he doesnt have any way to edit it maybe zack could help us out on that.

by the way whoever took the closup pics of my wheel did a damn fine job because they do not look that good...thanks
                              This happend last spring meet and I never ended up seeing any video. Hopefully someone figures out how to get the video up on the web.

Comment

^^nice new sig picture ya got there! ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X