**OFFICIAL 4/19/2008 spring meet PICTURE/VIDEO thread!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 604_cb7
    Newbie... and refuses do to 30 posts in the beginning section.

He means Erik from a long time ago. Erik Mycb7.com Erik.

He dosent post here for some stuff that happened way back when.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

haha just got to watch the flick zach, damn good job, we deffinately need to get some hot video from the summer meet.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Newbie... and refuses do to 30 posts in the beginning section.
        HAH! If you wanna give me his login, Ill get that shit for him in like a day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
          HAH! If you wanna give me his login, Ill get that shit for him in like a day lol.
          that's what i said too....

but he doesn't want to ruin his image.... meaning he doesn't wanna sound dumb and ask questions about what he knows already.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
          www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
            He means Erik from a long time ago. Erik Mycb7.com Erik.

He dosent post here for some stuff that happened way back when.
            sorry i was talking about the creater/owner/administrator for Vancouver Accord club (www.vancouveraccords.com). username ekoo

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

well hers some i got during the meet..

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

and some more =]

got some vids too ill see if i can host them with photobucket.. (ones super long it was the whole ride over the astoria bridge lol)

8 Accords so far:

Comment

and the vids!

the one was to long for photobucket. (the whole astoria bridge)
                  so i put it on youtube.. still not working right ill edit when i get it working

8 Accords so far:

Comment

that's what i said too....

but he doesn't want to ruin his image.... meaning he doesn't wanna sound dumb and ask questions about what he knows already.
                    Just give advice only...That is what I did...Its posts not threads.

Comment

superstar! woot, lmao!
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        superstar! woot, lmao!
                        !
                        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

ohhh so ıt seems

ıt looks lıke that you guys are mıssıng a certaın newly turboed f22 wıth a 14b.

anyways mad I mıssed ıt love pıcs ın the snow wıth sıck ass rıdes.
                          Northwest crew ıs rockıng ıt for sure. Great work!
                          Mıssın the car and the frıends that came wıth ıt.
                          You guys are truly ınspıratıonal.

Sean- Been waıtıng to see pıcs wıth your new CF cover. Lookıng kıller
                          Mr. Odom - your car needs an Impreza Pınk Eye ıf you know what Im talkıng about!
                          Jon- Man lovıng the CB, ıts one of my favs rıght now!
                          Mıke(tresex)- Always rockıng the clean rıde! Darker look would be sıck!Love the CF Hood!
                          Alex - It was a toss up ın my head what rıms you were gunna rock, hows that manual treatın ya?
                          Joey- clean asss engıne bay, I lıke the meet pıcs a lot of yours!
                          BBS(zach)- whats up wıth the bumper..stıll lovıng the roof rack!
                          Charlıe- What happened to the 18īs...thought that was yours!
                          ekoo-sıck lovıng the rear fog and not to mentıon the h22 boosted!
                          Mıke(604)- Lovıng the color wıth the sıck ıntersectıons! Truly Inspıratıonal!
                          Who had the: (possıble same person?)
                          1. black one from oregon
                          2. complete front grıll/eyelıd assembly

Sorry ıf ya dıd not get mentıoned but thats just what I pıcked out!
                          Anyways loved all the pıcs you guys are very talented when ıt comes to makın sweet lookın vehıculars!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

hey steve thx bro i try =] haha

i wanna kno the username of the guy with the blacked out cb coupe with no grill lol.. seen him after the meet on i5 north and we went and celebrated 420 early! haha anyone kno his name on here?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I wish you could have been here for the meet man, I do miss your CB that damn thing really scoots! I can't wait till you come back man. As for he rims it was a real toss up for me also, unfortunately lazyness won over and I didn't swap the EX's on. They will be on next meet.
                              Last edited by Father Time; 04-22-2008, 01:19 AM.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

thanx steve! unfortunately i took the CF off and threw that bitch in the trash.

just didnt like the look...kinda tacky.the OEM cover works MUCH better with the JDM red cover!
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X