This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
    LOL my car wouldnt run with an sir ecu . . . I have an sir tcu from the same car but its obviously for the trannie Alex . . .
    whats a TCU?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

something only fags have in their cars.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        something only fags have in their cars.
        ahahahahahahaahhaa!
        its for automatics.. or fags, whatever you call them.
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

They're for cars with no sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
            whats a TCU?
            A paper weight.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
              They're for cars with no sticks.
              you mean like a girl... no stick.... naw my next car would probably be a automagic if I didnt Looov the s60r

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

im gonna go find fireroad-70 tomorrow and test out the car a bit. Anyone else wanna tag along??
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  im gonna go find fireroad-70 tomorrow and test out the car a bit. Anyone else wanna tag along??

i wish i could.. but if you find it you should totally pm how to get there lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

ooh i was with bryce, my friend who rolled his teggy, and he showed me where that road was that they were mobbin on.. although it was dark..
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                      ooh i was with bryce, my friend who rolled his teggy, and he showed me where that road was that they were mobbin on.. although it was dark..
                      i wouldnt "mob" with a kid who rolled his car.. lol. to tell you the truth I will only be in the car doing stuff like that with jj because I know he can drive lol.
                      Last edited by kelton; 07-04-2008, 11:30 AM.

New people click here

Comment

lol we werent mobbing.. i never said we were either =/
                        he just showed me it.. i dont know if i even got above 20
                        then we got out and looked at the hill he went down.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

haha I was driving on that one lane road tonight and had a good run with a 240sx. It was fun, nothing competitive or anything, he was following me and left room. I was surprised he wasn't being a jerk tailgating, but then again we were making a good pace. Then my heater hose blew and so I headed home. He turned and went for another run. It was steaming real bad right before the turn back up the hill so I decided maybe somthing was wrong,lol. The cars ok though, got it home and ran cold water from the hose through it till the temp came down.

Comment

oh haha man i keep misreading stuff. that means its time for sleep lol. later everyone.

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                              haha I was driving on that one lane road tonight and had a good run with a 240sx. It was fun, nothing competitive or anything, he was following me and left room. I was surprised he wasn't being a jerk tailgating, but then again we were making a good pace. Then my heater hose blew and so I headed home. He turned and went for another run. It was steaming real bad right before the turn back up the hill so I decided maybe somthing was wrong,lol. The cars ok though, got it home and ran cold water from the hose through it till the temp came down.
                              before i go to sleep lol what color was the 240??

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                                before i go to sleep lol what color?
                                Couldn't really tell. It had super bright headlights though. Might have been ur freind.

Comment

Working...
                                X