This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
    oh and i bought tie rods from them like a year and a half ago.

well alex did. and i just bought my lower BJs from honda. because sean works at the one next to me so it was dealzzz.
    how is everything holdin up
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

pretty solid.

every time i hit a groove in the road my car tries to throw me into oncoming traffic.
      havent diagnosed that. this was happening before and after the upper and lower BJ's, and upper control arms and wheel bearings were replaced.

Comment

pretty solid.

every time i hit a groove in the road my car tries to throw me into oncoming traffic.
        havent diagnosed that. this was happening before and after the upper and lower BJ's, and upper control arms and wheel bearings were replaced.
        You check your front sway bar bushings.

Comment

replaced with energy suspension the same time i did all that other garbage

Comment

the only thing i didnt change was my inner LCA bushings. i think thats the culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
              Enhanced DL would be better for us. only issue is it takes all day. My girl got one and she had to be at the DOL all damn day.

Shit, I would have to get a permission slip from my kids mom I think though, I will have to see (even though I have sole custody), and get them passports as well.

Vancouver would be dope though.
              not to sound like some paranoid freak but those enhanced D.L. have microchips in them and any scammer with a handheld scanner can see all your info.. not to mention being able to be located by big brother
              also dont care where we go as far as wearing out are welcome there, its been 8 months and when we went through there we werent that rowdy!!

Comment

the only thing i didnt change was my inner LCA bushings. i think thats the culprit.
                Could be play in the steering rack?

Comment

thats another one of my guess's.

could explain why im eating powersteering pumps too

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    That's what I need also haha, upper control arms with upper joints, lower joints, and tie rods.

check ebay seller worldsuspension.. i just bought all that for 101$ shipped it also had rear uppers and inner tie rods

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

thats another one of my guess's.

could explain why im eating powersteering pumps too
                      you eat power steering pumps WTF!!!!
                      i was having a suspension issue i just swapped out the rack hopefully problem solved!!!
                      Last edited by DRQPQUT; 01-08-2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                        check ebay seller worldsuspension.. i just bought all that for 101$ shipped it also had rear uppers and inner tie rods
                        I was just gonna use honda for the ball joints, and tas auto for the upper control arms and tie rod ends.

Comment

werd. yea i got oem lower BJ's and wheel bearings. the rest i kinda cheaped out on haha but for the front upper arms i have energy suspersion bushings and eventually i guess ill get the ingalls adj. BJ's

just lookin out tho cuz i seen that stuff last night and couldnt pass up the deal

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yeah, this summer i'll probably get wheel bearings and rotor over hub style brake setup

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              I've actually been kickin around getting an enhanced license, so I may just have to break down and do it.
                              I got it. It was cheap and easy.

Comment

nice dude i wanted to do the conversonj but i figured if i just got the right shit first i'd never have to do it again lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X