This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
    What the hell man! I just can get away can I?
    hahaha no, i guess you cant. funny thing is...everytime i see you im not in my car.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

maybe cause its ghey and your emberassed to drive it...................

Comment

Anyone bought stuff like ball joints or control arms from tas auto?
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          maybe cause its ghey and your emberassed to drive it...................
          HAHAHA true words....from one who is envious.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            HAHAHA true words....from one who is envious.
            sup man. how's honda doing up there?? here, two thumbs down.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

hahaha no, i guess you cant. funny thing is...everytime i see you im not in my car.
              I was on my way home from picking up Nathan from school.

So about this spring meet. Ideas? I will throw up an actual thread after the Cali meet. Spring is our biggest turn out usually so a nice place to maybe BBQ again?
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I was on my way home from picking up Nathan from school.

So about this spring meet. Ideas? I will throw up an actual thread after the Cali meet. Spring is our biggest turn out usually so a nice place to maybe BBQ again?
                we should just do the same bellingham set up as last time its a good drive lots of straightaways and some curves....-minus the WSP...my ride should be done by march so anytime after march works for me

Comment

Whore? I know nothing of the sort.

Deception Pass was the last place. It is a nice spot but I don't want to wear out places by going to them too much.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

Whore? I know nothing of the sort.

Deception Pass was the last place. It is a nice spot but I don't want to wear out places by going to them too much.
                    yeah....not feeling a deception pass meet again. i dont know how many people have passports but id rather make a trip up to vancouver or something.

Comment

yeah....not feeling a deception pass meet again. i dont know how many people have passports but id rather make a trip up to vancouver or something.
                      Enhanced DL would be better for us. only issue is it takes all day. My girl got one and she had to be at the DOL all damn day.

Shit, I would have to get a permission slip from my kids mom I think though, I will have to see (even though I have sole custody), and get them passports as well.

Vancouver would be dope though.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

I've actually been kickin around getting an enhanced license, so I may just have to break down and do it.

Comment

Anyone bought from Tas auto?

Comment

i bought the UCA's and BJ's from them about 4 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                              i bought the UCA's and BJ's from them about 4 months ago.
                              That's what I need also haha, upper control arms with upper joints, lower joints, and tie rods.

Comment

oh and i bought tie rods from them like a year and a half ago.

well alex did. and i just bought my lower BJs from honda. because sean works at the one next to me so it was dealzzz.

Comment

Working...
                                X