Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be going if I have the day off. It is June 25th at Pacific Raceways. I believe it starts in the morning.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Sweet, anyone else going to go? we should try getting a few guys to go!

Comment

I'd love to go! If we can get a few ppl rolling i'd definatly put in for the day off =]

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

So we've got two going so far lets get things rolling!!

Comment

How would i go about getting my Heap tuned in the great ol' northwest??
            Ima try and track down a p06? This ecu tuning shit confuses me lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I'm planning on going to forum fest also!!!!

New pics without center caps and one with them.

God I really want a lip, anyone got one for sale?

Comment

I'm liking the wheels without the center caps. Looking nice though

Comment

Joey there is Intec Racing, Speedfactory, Fluid Motorsports, etc. out here. Never been to any of them though.

Royal I have a Xenon Aggressive lip for sale, check my for sale thread.

Well as far as Forum Fest I know Bryce (phantomcb7) is trying is hardest to get his sedan there to show off the recent makeover! lol.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

should we set up a meeting spot and we can go roll out with whoever shows up?

Comment

Well, timing belts breaking ain't got shit on me. She's back up and running, and decided to leave the balance shaft belt off this time around. Used the wrong sized washer behind the tensioner bolt when I did the auto to manual tensioner swap. So for all you out there with h22's use the right damn washer. Also since it seems to be a thing of myth out there. The h22's are not interference engines UNLESS it is in VTAK. Too many people argue about that out there in the forum world. So in otherwords. I hope to be present at forumfest.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

ASKIN FOR THE DAY OFF NOW =]

Hah sry caps just stoked for another meet

And thx nick ill call for a quote

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                          Well, timing belts breaking ain't got shit on me. She's back up and running, and decided to leave the balance shaft belt off this time around. Used the wrong sized washer behind the tensioner bolt when I did the auto to manual tensioner swap. So for all you out there with h22's use the right damn washer. Also since it seems to be a thing of myth out there. The h22's are not interference engines UNLESS it is in VTAK. Too many people argue about that out there in the forum world. So in otherwords. I hope to be present at forumfest.
                          My vtec doesn't work , h22 with no vtec = fail. better fix it soon lol. On the other hand I've got somewhere around 1200 miles and still going strong!!

Comment

Ok so what are we thinking for forum fest do we want to pre register and go for forum participation or are we just going to do the 5 bucks in gate parking? I'm also driving from bellingham so I need a meet point to be part of the group. If you guys need any info or want to check out the car show/ drag rules/ prices ect. check it here. www.forum-fest.com

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-tcakes View Post
                              My vtec doesn't work , h22 with no vtec = fail. better fix it soon lol. On the other hand I've got somewhere around 1200 miles and still going strong!!
                              Check engine light for it? Are you running the oil pressure switch?

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Yea that would be pretty legit if we could get a few others from our forum! But you kno how this region is haha =P

I just asked for the day off and my boss is gonna "mull" it over! So we'll see

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X