Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah if you have an dark car bronze would really make it pop.....
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

People on craigslist suck. Bunch of impatient little pricks

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        People on craigslist suck. Bunch of impatient little pricks
        This is very true i found an sweet ass 2 door accord for 500$ and told them id be right back..... i had to run to the bank they said it was mine and theyed hold it for me..... i come back an hour later and they told me they sold....... it pissed me off they prob kept it becuse my stupid ass told them how to fix it..... lol oh well lifes an b$¥ch then you screw her...

Comment

Paint!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Lucky i wishvi could paint mine atm uggg...

Comment

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
              This is very true i found an sweet ass 2 door accord for 500$ and told them id be right back..... i had to run to the bank they said it was mine and theyed hold it for me..... i come back an hour later and they told me they sold....... it pissed me off they prob kept it becuse my stupid ass told them how to fix it..... lol oh well lifes an b$¥ch then you screw her...
              Yeah that is basically what happened to me. I found an lightly used alpine 4 channel amp for $40. I was the first to email the guy but I couldn't pick it up that day because I was cramming for a midterm. He said it was fine and we set up a time and place to pick it up the next day. About 5 minutes before class got out I got an email on my phone saying someone else was able to pay him sooner so he sold it. I can kind of understand but come on its only 40 bucks and we had already set up a time. I wanted that damn amp I am over it though... hopefully he will get constipated for like a week or something for being a dick.

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
              Paint!
              Haha sweet! Somebody wants to paint my front and back bumpers eh eh??? lol
              .....and my wheels
              .......bronze plz k thnx bai
              Last edited by RUGER 2.2L; 05-19-2011, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Omost like sawblades.....humm... http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/2387741690.html
                Last edited by SPLCB7; 05-19-2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
                  ur bad. for future reference always degrade the car you are about to buy. It helps lower the price.

I got a 93 EX coupe with H22 and Rota C8's for $1900. Guy was asking $3500.
                  He also claimed a loud noise in the head when rpms hit 5600. Yahh it was VTEC. I told him something was wrong and i would have to replace the engine.

Told him there were things I would have to replace, and since I knew exactly what I was talkin about, the dude said umm ok.

Gotchya! That is all I kept thinking.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Jose is coming out to this end this eve. Couple of us are meeting at the Red Robin in Fed way about 6:30-7pm tonight. Short notice but so are half the meets we throw. Figured I would throw it out there.

EDIT:

Address: 2233 S 320th St, Federal Way, WA 98003
                    Last edited by Father Time; 05-19-2011, 05:02 PM.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      ur bad. for future reference always degrade the car you are about to buy. It helps lower the price.

I got a 93 EX coupe with H22 and Rota C8's for $1900. Guy was asking $3500.
                      He also claimed a loud noise in the head when rpms hit 5600. Yahh it was VTEC. I told him something was wrong and i would have to replace the engine.

Told him there were things I would have to replace, and since I knew exactly what I was talkin about, the dude said umm ok.

Gotchya! That is all I kept thinking.
                      Nice i need an h accord i might do an swap on my girls car see if i like it.....

Comment

it was good to see everyone tonight. btw i was half way home before i realized my mirrors were moved and had a mild panic attack, i still cant decide if that was alex or joser... your both jerks

my ride

Comment

Red/Clears fit like shit on my car...lots of gaps...they sure don't sit flush like factory...

Anyone else have this issue and is there any trimming or mods to do on the red/clears themselves for them to sit a little better or is that just the "quality" of them???

Thanks
                          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Mine sat fairly decent on my car. Maybe try loosing them up and try to adjust them.

Good to see you are still around Geoff.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

mine fit fine

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                                it was good to see everyone tonight. btw i was half way home before i realized my mirrors were moved and had a mild panic attack, i still cant decide if that was alex or joser... your both jerks

Seriously, that was not me Joe. If it was I would tell you.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X