This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    There's a difference between chatting and being plain retarded.

You are beyond the latter.
    damn
    oh well
    what can ya do

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
      Who cares about who is an og or whatever. Each person brings somthing to the forum and contributes in their own way. When are you coming back Jose?
      Each and every person does bring something new to the table when it comes to posting BUT posting something "just to post it" is pointless. (useless banter)

Originally posted by kelton View Post
      leave it to joser to be the one to post the truth lol. Someday I hope to be a og.. someday...
      Jose does speak the truth, how often am I being "the chat nazi" and moving posts or reminding people that we have other threads to post your thoughts or progress in? Like when I recently moved about 1 1/2 pages of "chat" from one thread to another.

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      oh shit
      my bad
      i wont chat in the chat thread
      whoops
      It's not that "you need to" or "you should stop posting" it's just that there are some people who just don't listen to what or where they should be posting. It doesn't take a brainiac to figure out where a post should be put.

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      There's a difference between chatting and being plain retarded.

You are beyond the latter.
      Ok, I wouldn't say that Gage is retarted, that might be a little harsh. When you "newer" (meaning ones who recently started posting) members started posting, it was a little different. It seemed as if EVERY THREAD in here became the "NW Chat Thread", or that threads were popping up when they could have been put somewhere else.

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      damn
      oh well
      what can ya do
      Was this comment really needed? Seriously, all it's going to do is start something between you and Jose and will ultimately turn into a flame fest. This subject can go to PM's between you 2. I don't want it here in this section.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

So moving on to a lighter subject, I'm happy to say I got some new polyurithane goodies installed yesterday. I hope the roads we hit up during the meet are good!

Comment

So moving on to a lighter subject, I'm happy to say I got some new polyurithane goodies installed yesterday. I hope the roads we hit up during the meet are good!
          Damn, I need to get sway bars and a bushing kit. Argh. Should be fun to replace and install those!
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Well, I picked up leftovers from someones es kit, so part of it was rear and front swaybar bushings. Install wasn't too bad, you just have to leave everything loose and get all the bolts started then tighten them up alittle at a time. Not too bad an install though. The difference simply with the bushings was huge though. Car feels more stable at high speeds.

Comment

I just hate body roll, my HP/Neuspeed sports are nice but I liked my AGX/Neuspeed Race set up better. I miss that.

I just don't want to spend another $600 on it though. I'll just hit up some sway bars hopefully soon.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

i need new tires in the rear. if my tires arent HOT...my ass is all over the damn place. ugh.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Well there are easy ways of warming them up in the mean time!
                  Your getting wheels soon anyway aren't you?

Comment

Well there are easy ways of warming them up in the mean time!
                    Your getting wheels soon anyway aren't you?
                    yeah, ive got one set of wheels on order. but i wont be getting them until 10/05 since they are on backorder. My suspension will get here well before that. needless to say im trying to baby the current tires....although everytime i get home i can brush off a nice layer of rubber from the tires... no burnouts either...
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                      yeah, ive got one set of wheels on order. but i wont be getting them until 10/05 since they are on backorder. My suspension will get here well before that. needless to say im trying to baby the current tires....although everytime i get home i can brush off a nice layer of rubber from the tires... no burnouts either...
                      Backorder. Does that mean that you got the black ones?

Comment

Come see me at the Renton Highlands Discount Tire and I will get you setup. Bring those motor mounts with ya Ask for Kyle Clark(we have two Kyles).

Comment

y'all are noobs, yes including you alex lmao
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

whats a noob?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                              y'all are noobs, yes including you alex lmao

So does that make you a old timer then?
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
                                whats a noob?
                                its jdm yo!
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X