*Official NW Media Thread:2007*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooOOH! a contender!!

drop & ditch those wheels!! how do you like it??
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I love it, I picked it up for my birthday in November. After the wedding is done I'm going stage 2 @ around 17-18psi. If I drop at all it will only be an inch, I want a set of RPF-1's but that will be awhile. Right now I've gotta pay for a wedding, daycare, tuition, condo payment...My girl is awesome, she found the car for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
        I love it, I picked it up for my birthday in November. After the wedding is done I'm going stage 2 @ around 17-18psi. If I drop at all it will only be an inch, I want a set of RPF-1's but that will be awhile. Right now I've gotta pay for a wedding, daycare, tuition, condo payment...My girl is awesome, she found the car for me.
        ive got a set if RPF01s i could maybe sell kinda wide tho... 17x9.5
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Dodge huh? Nice find, how many miles on on the clock? Honestly I like the color too.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Wrong bolt pattern sean.
            And Justin wtf man? ***. SRT4? your a kid now lol?

Comment

no offense, but

13k for a FWD sports car < walking

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                Wrong bolt pattern sean.
                And Justin wtf man? ***. SRT4? your a kid now lol?

bummer for him. i wouldnt likely give them up... they are handy to have dedicated tires for.

...and to each their own. Arent we all a bunch of kids, tinkering with cars? lol it has potential.

Comment

I suppose. But an SRT4? out of all the cars he could have possibly gotten...
                  Yukzville for me my man. As gage said

SRT4 < Walking

Comment

lol the srt4 is a fun highway car for sure, get a 3" exhaust on that thing and open it up
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

They run about 14k, I paid 10 out the door. I honestly love it, I would kill for Seans RPF-1's but I am a 5x100 pattern. I made the jump from the Accord to the SRT because I wanted to run boost, get decent mileage and have the insurance of a Neon..Right now I am putting down about 245 to the wheels, and I am getting 24-25mpg. I picked it up in November with 50k on it, its about 56k now. It's stone white, I will probably colormatch the eyelids and yank the stripes when I get it painted. My neighbor is a body man and is doing the cleanup on it.

On another note my neighbor just had his car crushed by WSP. He had a full JDM Milano Red ITR purchased without the clip, he bought an RHD clip and had it welded on, after completely finishing out the car and trying to get it inspected WSP said it was unsafe due to the clip being welded, they told him take off what you can and they crushed it...He also had his RSX stolen last week..Police found the kid driving around in the RSX like he owned it.....If anyone is looking for rare ITR parts let me know and I'll see what he has left.

Comment

What mods have you done to get 245whp?
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I will say this though, Stone white is the best color!

Comment

It doesnt take much to put down 245. I just have some basic stuff and a modified WGA and it will put down that much. If I go stage 2 I'll put down 300 on the stock turbo.

Comment

Zach & a mini.

He honestly looked like he could have ripped out the seat and sat in the back. (Police Academy movie reference)

In Cali (his girl was applying lotion?)

Last edited by Father Time; 02-26-2010, 01:19 AM.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

ahahahha we can't have the big fellow gettin' ashy.
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X