*Official NW Media Thread:2007*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Official NW Media Thread:2007*

Alright guys and gals, time for to start fresh with a NEW MEDIA thread for the 2007 year. 2006 was a great year for peoples projects/ideas/new parts/and installs; lets have another good year!!!

post up any pictures/videos of updated parts/new parts/projects/ideas/ or any other kind of media!

CHEERS!
    Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

I guess i'll have to pop this threads cherry
    got these from new zealand today in the mail woot
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

id like to see ur Euro R mani installed. where is the install pics? slacker!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Whats the difference on the red reflectors instead of just getting 94-97 Accord rear reflectors?
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
          Whats the difference on the red reflectors instead of just getting 94-97 Accord rear reflectors?

there is no diff. i think he just got them for DIRT cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            there is no diff. i think he just got them for DIRT cheap.
            exactly and i have bragging rights since they are from across the pond woot
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              exactly and i have bragging rights since they are from across the pond woot
              ROFL!! i estimate 4 months before these make their way onto ur car. hehe

Comment

prolly been like four since I got my sidemarkers and they still are in my box with my power mirror switch and relay *sigh* the rain pwnz me but at least I am saving more money for my swap.
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

i hope u plan on saving a crap load of money. i just finalized my parts list to start orderiing stuff, and my total is $2880 for a H22/5spd swap.

Comment

doing the same reflectors in my car but they came off a prelude, bigber turbo before the summer hits, new paint, mugen lip, 880 rc injectors rear disc swap and cl hub conversion
                    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

for all you "LOOOOWERED" peoples. lol i kinda stole it from a 2007 S2000. who wants it?

Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-03-2007, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Already gottem'....stanks doh
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          Already gottem'....stanks doh
                          haha yeah i grabbed another from a Si too. not like im gonna do anything with them. i thought they were funny.

Comment

mmm i should take pics of my jdm stuff I really need to get around to it arg
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Ha, soooo much talk and almost ZERO pics in this thread.... lol

Anyhow, got my new-used Akrapovic muffler and midpipe. Here's the progress thusfar:

Fabbed an extension bracket for the carbon muffler strap, moves it back a bit for better balance

Rear shot looks dope....

My handywork, it's stainless so she'll polish up real nice
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X