West Coast Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Coast Meet?

So has anybody yet and decided if there is gonna be another WEST COAST MEET?

Like the one from last year?
    I'm curious cause I want to attend this one!
    But, I think it should be like around the beginning of july or late june...somewhat...anybody?

I will edit this post once members have fully decided where they want to held the meet...
    and the date to!

poll ends on april 30, 2011.

so plz, everyone vote on a location you want the meet to be held!!
    hope this one turn out big!!
    Santa Monica
    64.81%
    Escondido
    12.96%
    Encenitas
    1.85%
    Las Vegas
    9.26%
    Other Location(s)
    11.11%
    Last edited by pedroalcala; 04-15-2011, 07:36 PM.

i would be down to go the meet if anyone wants to set it up
    as long as its not too far from where i live then i will definitely be there

90 accord lx
    form > function

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jerry18849 View Post
      i would be down to go the meet if anyone wants to set it up
      as long as its not too far from where i live then i will definitely be there
      last time i think it was around the LA area...cant remember where tho...

Comment

it was in santa monica. nobody has set up a meet this days except for the monthly meets we have.
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

a Santa Monica meet would be pimp
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Yea that would be coo, I'd roll! Who set up the ones in the past?

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

i don't see any CB-specific meets anytime soon. all the OG members have moved on. there may still be other meets though. eibach is in may and that always brings all the BIG names to socal!

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=20582
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

ok, well, we should set up a west coast meet!!
                but in vegas this time!!!
                all the west coast guys should come to vegas!

we could all roll up in the strip go to different areas so we can chill!

but its up to you guys.
                BTW, what is needed in the eibach meet?

Comment

good luck getting people to go to vegas.
                  1. the only shit to do there is drink and not everyone here is 21+.
                  2. you got guys with 20 year old cars trying to get there.
                  3. other than the strip, vegas sucks.
                  4. not everyone can hang out at vegas for a whole day and just go home.

how about you come to socal....

Comment

Originally posted by Formula-ONE View Post
                    good luck getting people to go to vegas.
                    1. the only shit to do there is drink and not everyone here is 21+.
                    2. you got guys with 20 year old cars trying to get there.
                    3. other than the strip, vegas sucks.
                    4. not everyone can hang out at vegas for a whole day and just go home.

how about you come to socal....
                    wat the hell is there to do in socal?
                    its the same thing in you #2
                    and vegas aint just for drinking and hoes dude...
                    theres alot of whole shit to do here besides that....

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                      wat the hell is there to do in socal?
                      its the same thing in you #2
                      and vegas aint just for drinking and hoes dude...
                      theres alot of whole shit to do here besides that....
                      i kinda agree with that, imma be going to vegas the second week of june for vacation, and im taking my CB lol

it would have to be a once a year meet tho, i have been to Mitsubishi Owners Day (MOD) twice so far and people from all over the states come together, it would be pimp to set up something like that for CB7T
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                        i kinda agree with that, imma be going to vegas the second week of june for vacation, and im taking my CB lol

it would have to be a once a year meet tho, i have been to Mitsubishi Owners Day (MOD) twice so far and people from all over the states come together, it would be pimp to set up something like that for CB7T
                        well thats what i want bro, but some members think that is just for drinking and hoes....there alot to do here in vegas besides just dicking around like that!!

i'll be main head on this vegas meet, but members have to agree with this...but this will be i guess in the mid weeks of june or something.....

Comment

umad? lets be realistic... when the majority thinks of vegas, they think of gambling, drinking, fancy hotels, partying. other than that you guys have "a lake" and a speedway. so tell me brah... what is there to do? I can name a million things better to do in socal. when i see the majority of peoples pictures on their vegas trip, i see fancy hotels, drinks, parties. cause all the other shit can be done in socal.

1. LA (hollywood, universal studios, downtown LA)
                          2. cruises off malibu like on previous meets.
                          3. santa monica (the peer, the nice mall, venice beach down the street)
                          4. san diego (sea world, coronado, gaslamp distric, sd zoo, wild animal park)
                          5. six flags (thrill rides rather than those bs crap at the hotels where you pay ridiculous prices for)
                          6. disneyland, knotts berry farm
                          7. nice beaches
                          8. endless mountain roads
                          9. better weather
                          10. better weather
                          11. the list fucking goes on.

its better for a bunch of local guys to accommodate 1 person rather than 1 person try to accommodate a bunch of people.
                          Last edited by Formula-ONE; 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                            well thats what i want bro, but some members think that is just for drinking and hoes....there alot to do here in vegas besides just dicking around like that!!

i'll be main head on this vegas meet, but members have to agree with this...but this will be i guess in the mid weeks of june or something.....
                            if you can rock it between june 17-19 im game lol

Comment

i loud like it to be at santa monica.i would go to vegas but not just for a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X