Tehachapi cb meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tehachapi cb meet

So right now its looking like snooze is going to be making the trip down my way in february. On socalhondatuner he had mentioned the idea of having a little cb meet when he comes down. So feb 25th we are putting together a cb meet up here in tehachapi. I have a few spots in mind but have yet to talk to snooze aobut that and had also mentioned the idea of calling in gate passes for everyone who IS coming and having a cookout at the lake right by my house. But thats all up in the air for the time being. I will be rounding up my gear head friends here in town as well as who ever on here is down to go. If you think you may be able to come but arent sure let me know i will put an astrict next to your username. SOUND OFF IF YOUR COMING LETS GET US A GOOD MEET GOING FELLOW CB ENTHUSIASTS!

THREAD UPDATED LETS MAKE IT POP OFF PEOPLE!

EDIT: spot is set up theres grills and plenty of space with a huge lot its meadowbrook park in golden hills here in tehachapi
    21700 Westwood Blvd
    Tehachapi CA 93561
    date: Saturday June 23rd
    time: noon-?

plenty of parking space and plenty of space for football and it has pavillions and grills too so lets make this happen guys!

as it sits now:
    redlined302
    SNOOZE
    Wickit
    Dark_Accord
    blackgoose
    Ravens_CB7
    POSSIBLY
    moses92cb7+his team

socalhondatuner.com
    rhdRick
    ef9kid
    Last edited by redlined302; 05-01-2012, 02:41 AM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

bump ttt lets get a bad ass meet going also i know a few sick places for a photoshoot!

Comment

im most likely down if i have the mazda done by then
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

If my car is out I'll head out there
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Tehachapi meet! Yeah!! Should we post it on CD5tuner and SOCALHONDATUNER to invite more people?

Comment

The only thing for me is that's presidents week and I'm getting all my shit done to my car up in lake Elsinore. Idk if that's close but I'll go ok google maps and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
              The only thing for me is that's presidents week and I'm getting all my shit done to my car up in lake Elsinore. Idk if that's close but I'll go ok google maps and see.
              If anything we can do a caravan from OC to there. So people from SD can meet at my house in OC and well caravan from OC to LA to Bakerfield (tehachapi) let's spread the word and make this a big meets. Who wants to recruite on Hondatech, HondaSociety, CD5Tuner, SoCalHondatuner, and maybe even Super Honda? We gotta spread the word now so people can make plans in advance! I think Saturday is best Febuary 21st

Comment

February 21st is on a tuesday bro.. The 18th & 25th are saturdays.

Comment

Yeah edit thy it will be the 25th!

Comment

This is What I posted on CD5tuner and SoCalhondatuner:
                    What SCHT!

We are having a Tehachapi (Bakersfield) meet Febuary 21st. It's kinda far away but there are hardly ever so cal meets there so we are gonna make it happen! SD people will meet up at my house in OC and caravan down the 5 and meet LA people off the 5 somewhere and you IE people can meet up off the 5 with the LA people then we will make the drive to Tehach! We will be BBQing and making it an all day affair. So far we got like 4 people down to go. If your wanna go post up where your from and I'll put you down and if you wanna bring food or drinks put that too.

People Down for meet:
                    SNOOZE-OC (SCHT & CB7T)
                    REDLINE302: Tehachapi (SCHT & CB7T)
                    WIKIT: Oceanside (SCHT & CB7T)
                    DARK_ACCORD: Tehachapi (Cb7T)

Maybe:

We have like 6 months until the all accord meet so this meet should break it in half and put something in between to allow us to network more and get connections and get more ready for ALL ACCORD Meet June 9th.

We need people to spread the word on other forums like Honda tech, Honda Society, ect.... If you are gonna recruite there please post on here and let us know what forum so we don't double post!

Thanks for helping out, I know it might seem far, but we always have meets in LA, IE, OC, SD and the peeps from there come down, I think it's fair we show some love and go their way this time. If people are worried about gas money I'm sure we can all contribute and help each other out or work something out, plus the drive out there is beautiful! Alright guys thanks for helping to make this meet happen, if things turn out good we can make this a tradition!

LATE!
                    -SNOOZE
                    If you got questions hit me up or REDLINE302 for info

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                      This is What I posted on CD5tuner and SoCalhondatuner:
                      What SCHT!

We are having a Tehachapi (Bakersfield) meet Febuary 21st. It's kinda far away but there are hardly ever so cal meets there so we are gonna make it happen! SD people will meet up at my house in OC and caravan down the 5 and meet LA people off the 5 somewhere and you IE people can meet up off the 5 with the LA people then we will make the drive to Tehach! We will be BBQing and making it an all day affair. So far we got like 4 people down to go. If your wanna go post up where your from and I'll put you down and if you wanna bring food or drinks put that too.

People Down for meet:
                      SNOOZE-OC (SCHT & CB7T)
                      REDLINE302: Tehachapi (SCHT & CB7T)
                      WIKIT: Oceanside (SCHT & CB7T)
                      DARK_ACCORD: Tehachapi (Cb7T)

Maybe:

We have like 6 months until the all accord meet so this meet should break it in half and put something in between to allow us to network more and get connections and get more ready for ALL ACCORD Meet June 9th.

We need people to spread the word on other forums like Honda tech, Honda Society, ect.... If you are gonna recruite there please post on here and let us know what forum so we don't double post!

Thanks for helping out, I know it might seem far, but we always have meets in LA, IE, OC, SD and the peeps from there come down, I think it's fair we show some love and go their way this time. If people are worried about gas money I'm sure we can all contribute and help each other out or work something out, plus the drive out there is beautiful! Alright guys thanks for helping to make this meet happen, if things turn out good we can make this a tradition!

LATE!
                      -SNOOZE
                      If you got questions hit me up or REDLINE302 for info
                      hmmmm if this gonna be a big meet we should prolly change the location then cuz i can garuntee not everyone will hmu with info for gate passes to my neck of the woods lmao but im pretty sure theres a park around here somewhere we can grill at or better yet just have it in bakersfield because then everyone will know of that area and i know a whole cb crew down there that can take us to a bitchin spot
                      Last edited by redlined302; 01-07-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

February 21st is on a tuesday bro.. The 18th & 25th are saturdays.
                        if you roll up here would you do me a favor and bring my friend that lives down there with you?

Comment

I'll try, lol how old are they? And I'm down for the 25th!!

Comment

I'll try, lol how old are they? And I'm down for the 25th!!
                            lol shes 18 just she dont got a car

Comment

Na let's keep it Tehachapi, I was going there cuz I'm visiting my bro that day in Tehachapi

Comment

Working...
                              X