No announcement yet.

2012 Eibach Springs Honda Meet | Irwindale Speedway | 06/10/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea its a meet... yea you can bring your car there looking stock... but why pay $40 for you to show people that you have a stock car? its a waste of money off your own pocket, and waste of peoples time to look at. just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
      yea its a meet... yea you can bring your car there looking stock... but why pay $40 for you to show people that you have a stock car? its a waste of money off your own pocket, and waste of peoples time to look at. just sayin...
      This is exactly why i dont want to pay $40.plus im saving up to lower my car so dont matter

Comment

Road trip! I'll be there. Registered two cars.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
          Yeah guys, you don't need a show car to come out. It is a meet after all. The more Hondas we have, the better. This is the one day of the year where the west coast Honda owners can all come together, stock or modified.
          id like to emphasize on quality over quantity... i rather see 100 nice cars than 1000 mediocre cars.

Comment

I'm not nobody is going to pay the $40 registration fee to show their bone stock car.

id like to emphasize on quality over quantity... i rather see 100 nice cars than 1000 mediocre cars.
            I agree. This is they Eibach set it up this way. $40 to register to show, and $10 to park outside of the event. This is help separate the nicer modified cars from the mediocre cars.
            Raceline USA

Comment

I'm not nobody is going to pay the $40 registration fee to show their bone stock car.
              The more Hondas we have, the better. This is the one day of the year where the west coast Honda owners can all come together, stock or modified.
              well...just sayin...

I agree. This is they Eibach set it up this way. $40 to register to show, and $10 to park outside of the event. This is help separate the nicer modified cars from the mediocre cars.
              its not a separation of nicer cars and mediocre cars, its a separation of an event vs general parking.

in all reality... eibach isn't what it used to be. its not free anymore, and the quality of the builds has gone higher. its to the point that if you're showing at eibach, make sure your car is looking atleast decent at minimal. Not for someone to show a half assed car because he or she is proud of their own work. it shouldn't be called a meet anymore, it should be called a show now. since meets are free and shows aren't.
              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 05-15-2012, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Just got down to Socal. See y'all tomorrow. Couldn't bring the accord but will be showing the ep3.

Comment

Dam cops closed eibach down no one could go in i was like 10 cars away from the gates wen they closed the parking down.dam it =(

Comment

I got there at like 10:20 in my homie's 99 civic Si, his Clutch was acting up and didn't wanna go in gear while we were on the caravan. He finally got it kind of but that thing has some kick to it and a nice sound lol I enjoyed seeing the RHD cb7 twice this weekend!
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
                    X