SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably 225 bucks for everything.

*i paid 220 bills for the custom manual transmission bracket adapter by itself*

Parts List

Clutch assembly
    Slave cylinder
    Clutch master cylinder
    All lines and dampener from master to slave cylinder
    line from master cylinder to dampener
    dampener, bracket and bolts to hold to fender
    rubber line from dampener to adapter on transmission
    adapter and bolt to hold to transmission
    line from adapter to slave cylinder
    bolt that holds rubber line to adapter(banjo-bolt)
    Drivers side CV shaft and intermediate shaft
    Transmission mount and bracket
    Rear motor mount(at firewall)
    Shifter cables, holding clips, clevis pins and cotter pins
    Shifter cable bracket for tranny
    Shifter assembly
    Clutch pedal assembly
    Both switches for clutch and their plug-in connectors
    Brake and gas pedal assembly
    Slave cylinder bolts
    Intermediate shaft hanger bolts
    Transmission shifter bracket bolts

gary: if you buy and install an alarm for me since gerald has a hook up from directed, ill probably give all those to you for that.

you pull all that shit out of my car though... i dont have those yoga skills like you
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-27-2006, 03:59 AM.

Comment

i got a price quote for my car guys. i just talked to the insurance right now.

2597 if i dont keep the car.

2002. if i keep it.

thats with out my added mods to it. so they said that i can fax my stuff so they can raise the value!!!! sweet!!!

Comment

good luck with that jed, i'm sure it'll add couple more thousand to that value since your car had lots of good parts on 'em.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
          gary: if you buy and install an alarm for me since gerald has a hook up from directed, ill probably give all those to you for that.
          sounds good, ill get back to you this weekend
          FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
            sounds good, ill get back to you this weekend
            Calculate the cost of how much the whole conversion cost... and youd be like damn i came up. so you better hook me up with a phat alarm system

Comment

Calculate the cost of how much the whole conversion cost... and youd be like damn i came up. so you better hook me up with a phat alarm system
              Sooo, um, did you get a new ride or what? sorry i'm a little behind.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                Sooo, um, did you get a new ride or what? sorry i'm a little behind.
                nah i didnt get a new ride yet. Only some people know whats going on. give me a call and ill let you know whats going down.

Comment

i need help pulling the motor out. anyone have time to help me out?

Comment

Jed, hit me up i'll see what i can do.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

bring me a blown f22 long block. that would be great

Comment

i need help pulling the motor out. anyone have time to help me out?
                        i will be in SD today at scripps ranch. still need help??
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

were gonna work on it on wednesday/thursday. i cant this weekend because im workin. thanks though. if you want you can come by when i do work on the swap

Comment

Hey fellas I was looking maybe we can attend a SCCA event. They are having one on the 22nd. It is on a sat. I want to really try to go. I have always wanted to get into autocross instead of drag. Well alex if you are down maybe we can try. Danny if you are off maybe you can get some vids of some cb7's running at the track.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                              Hey fellas I was looking maybe we can attend a SCCA event. They are having one on the 22nd. It is on a sat. I want to really try to go. I have always wanted to get into autocross instead of drag. Well alex if you are down maybe we can try. Danny if you are off maybe you can get some vids of some cb7's running at the track.

22nd of this month? Shit I might be running my supra myself! But yeah I SHOULD be free

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

if my tranny is in by then if not no heal in toe/left foot braking

Comment

Working...
                                X