Clear All

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
    owwwwwww yea

Comment

Originally posted by bmxicansd
      Jed,

you one crazy FOOL! jk

i got the honda btec!
      heck yes crazy. That shit is going to be loud no stop vtack is so fun. I was going to do this also but the site was selling it for like $250. It seems kinda big also and w/ the car lowered to hell....it will get scraped up like crazy.

I have honda Htack. btac is for civics LOL

Comment

it still sez that the 2.5 inch version is comming soon... my piping is 2.5 so it should work. i wanna do that and test it out... mad crazy....

how about we do a group buy?! haha.... hope that can lower the cost down a bit.

Comment

Hey guys i found this sweet ass deal on a Cb7 near my area imma check it out probally tommorow or today depending on when the guy is coo with me checkin it out

Comment

damn... i thought i was gonna come up on a cf hood guys! im pissed cuz i ordered some hood pins.

where can i find a quality cf hood for a decent price? i need one for the show.

-jEd

Comment

your car is pretty quick jaime... i didnt know if you were riding on 3rd or 4th on the first race... it sounded like 3rd to me cuz i heard you shift twice.

second one was pretty even.

i hate racing on these tires.. i almost lost control on the freeway... tires dont grip for shit!

Comment

dayum my old account got erased ....but yea this is my new account
                Game Plan:
                Boosted F22

Aim: MugenCb7driver.....feel free to hit me up

Acclude619 <-THATS ME

Comment

how the fuck did your old sn get deleted?!

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                    how the fuck did your old sn get deleted?!
                    how the shit di you pose with out mistakse? budweiers al las tres y media
                    FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                      how the shit di you pose with out mistakse? budweiers al las tres y media
                      fuck man i live closer to the border and you can speak better spanish then me... looks like your spanish is better then your english!

Comment

fucking gary speaks spanich whern he is drunkk...what a tuff ass.

my ex won't show me here tits .........what the HELL......

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                          fucking gary speaks spanich whern he is drunkk...what a tuff ass.

my ex won't show me here tits .........what the HELL......
                          keep trying

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i used to drive a ford!
                            FA1

Comment

today i got more hoes then home depot

I had more ass then a toilet seat

Comment

Hahaha Jaime Is Funny When Hes Drunk
                                Game Plan:
                                Boosted F22

Aim: MugenCb7driver.....feel free to hit me up

Acclude619 <-THATS ME