No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo what up homies. I been busy with stuff. Well I am looking for a new or 2nd job at the moment. I say get an SD meet going jed i can only do fri and sat but it might not be never due to new jobs. But get something going. I have no cash like at all but scraping some up to go to the dyno meet this sat. Money is scarse when you have a wife, kid, and a new one on the way

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
      Money is scarse when you have a wife, kid, and a new one on the way
      oh what ?!????!?
      FA1

Comment

its hard to do a meet now and dayz jaime.....everyones doing their own thing and thats why i cancelled the monthly meets for san diego. kinda sad but thats how life goes. i couldnt even get a roster going for the sd guys to check in

Comment

What's Up Jed!

I think your sig is scaring people away. Whatcha got on my sig kid? You gonna hook a brother up or what?
          Last edited by R33cb7; 09-14-2006, 09:15 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
            What's Up Jed!

I think your sig is scaring people away. Whatcha got on my sig kid? You gonna hook a brother up or what?
            i gave you a 500 dollar program for free. good luck gerald!

Comment

Wattup mothafuckas. I guess you're right about everyone doing their own shit Jed. People ain't really got the time and have other priorities. HOWEVER, if keeping the cb7 crew alive isn't some kind of priority then nothing gets done. Haven't been posting in this thread that often but rest assured I'm still in the cb7 game although I haven't had my car for about a month now Hopefully Dyno Day is a catalyst that can get SD up and running again. It would be tight to roll up there as a localized crew and meet new heads.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
                  Wattup mothafuckas. I guess you're right about everyone doing their own shit Jed. People ain't really got the time and have other priorities. HOWEVER, if keeping the cb7 crew alive isn't some kind of priority then nothing gets done. Haven't been posting in this thread that often but rest assured I'm still in the cb7 game although I haven't had my car for about a month now Hopefully Dyno Day is a catalyst that can get SD up and running again. It would be tight to roll up there as a localized crew and meet new heads.
                  the day when san diego will be up is when most of us have our cars done..

i still keep in touch with most of the sd heads outside this website. I know a lot more whats going on outside then online with the sd guys. i still do my job as of keepin in touch with the homies. theres a lot of stuff that the other guys dont know but would be excited to know if we were to meet up.

for one thing.... i know that 90% of us now switched over to the dohc side. and is still possibly the fastest division out of the state of california cbs. its just were more on the lay low about everything and people got shit to do which isnt a problem for me. i got my priorities which is school then my car but as all you know that im still comming up. my set debut date for my whip is at the end of jan 2007 . Were not as deep as we used to be but what ever cars we have left is what makes us known. but for now as of the meets the monthly thursday meets will be discontinued until people start proposing another meet or what not. i dont know everyones schedule so its up to everyone else to say something which is in the meet thread.

GHOST
                  Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 09-15-2006, 02:19 AM.

Comment

hey jed why dont you call up a meet for that day of ramiros BBq i mean that looks like a good day and then it could be a SO CAL meet once again

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

[QUOTE=GHOST 2.2]the day when san diego will be up is when most of us have our cars done..

i still keep in touch with most of the sd heads outside this website. I know a lot more whats going on outside then online with the sd guys. i still do my job as of keepin in touch with the homies. theres a lot of stuff that the other guys dont know but would be excited to know if we were to meet up.

for one thing.... i know that 90% of us now switched over to the dohc side. and is still possibly the fastest division out of the state of california cbs. its just were more on the lay low about everything and people got shit to do which isnt a problem for me. i got my priorities which is school then my car but as all you know that im still comming up. my set debut date for my whip is at the end of jan 2007 . Were not as deep as we used to be but what ever cars we have left is what makes us known. but for now as of the meets the monthly thursday meets will be discontinued until people start proposing another meet or what not. i dont know everyones schedule so its up to everyone else to say something which is in the meet thread.

[QUOTE]

hey jed your depressing buddy you gotta cheer up

"2SIIC"

Comment

hey jed your depressing buddy you gotta cheer up

i really dont see whats depressing about my statement

Comment

well it sounded depressing when i read it maybe its cause i read it slowly

"2SIIC"

Comment

Whats going on my SD Brotha's???
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

time to bring this thread back to life......

hey san diego.... the SSD GHOST has some breaking news....

i already have the money to get the car painted. so it may be done sometime next month or early november.

only problem.... my expected engine swap is still november, ide like to have the engine swapped before i paint it. so i dont have to be extra careful when swapping the motor and not damaging the beautiful paint job. but i still need a few parts before the motor goes in....

a better tranny
                              intake manifold
                              some adjustments to the motor.

still waiting on my cf hood to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                                time to bring this thread back to life......

hey san diego.... the SSD GHOST has some breaking news....

i already have the money to get the car painted. so it may be done sometime next month or early november.

only problem.... my expected engine swap is still november, ide like to have the engine swapped before i paint it. so i dont have to be extra careful when swapping the motor and not damaging the beautiful paint job. but i still need a few parts before the motor goes in....

a better tranny
                                intake manifold
                                some adjustments to the motor.

still waiting on my cf hood to come in.
                                is this for the type s motor?
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X