IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
    yo wuts up gys havin been in this forum for awhile... im stuck not working on my car cuz im all fucked up from crashin the bike today.... i was gonna finish fiberglassing my new boxes today too... im in crapp mood but on the plus side im gettin fd up tonight so i guess it works out in the end.

Wadup Andrew? .....long time no see, your still around huh?
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Comment

inland empire guys.....i went to the junkyard today and found kyb agx's on a cb in the san bernardino yard. if you go in there, it is on the left hand side. i forgot the color though. also, there was eibach sportline on a cb7 also in the riverside junkyard off pyrite. why am i not buying all of these?? because i did not bring the right tools and do not have the funds. so fuck me.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
          inland empire guys.....i went to the junkyard today and found kyb agx's on a cb in the san bernardino yard. if you go in there, it is on the left hand side. i forgot the color though. also, there was eibach sportline on a cb7 also in the riverside junkyard off pyrite. why am i not buying all of these?? because i did not bring the right tools and do not have the funds. so fuck me.
          yeah when me,jesus, and joey went last week off pyrite, there was the same ones there with the eibach and kyb's there, but werent sure how much they wanted for them

Comment

the one on pyrite has tokico blues on sortlines, and there is another one that has tokico blues on the sportline also, that one has a camber kit on it

we saw these last thursday, but i didn't have cash either,
            Members Ride

Comment

i asked and the one agx's in san bern. they wanted 60 or 70 bucks for them without springs. i think they want 12 or 15 bucks each for the springs.

Comment

mannn i need to go to the junkyard

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

at pyrite it was 28 bucks for each complete strut assembly which is a steal, so total would be like 112 or around there plus tax
                  Members Ride

Comment

i asked my wife and she said it was ok for me to get the parts tomorrow. if you guys are gonna get it, hope you guys don't beat me to it. i have to work though. DAMN!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm interested but doubt those kyg's are in good shape.
                      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

they looked to be in good condition, no of them looked blown or were leaking, go for it man, pick them i am sure you will be happy with them
                        Members Ride

Comment

we'll see tomorrow. i'll try to get off work early. it just sucks cause i work in cathedral city.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            yeah when me,jesus, and joey went last week off pyrite, there was the same ones there with the eibach and kyb's there, but werent sure how much they wanted for them
                            Next time you guys are at pyrite stop at the shell and say hello to another cb7 guys, I usually work 3 till 11.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

oh shit really, tight we'll stop by to grab a drink and say wazz up
                              Members Ride

Comment

haha this thread has hit 100 pages

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                                "2SIIC"
                                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                                X