Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
    same sh*t, different day...

how's your cb tony? gotta come down and meet up with us man..

CB's coo, i'm trying to save up to get some rims right now, yeah i'm down to meet up with you guys fa sho

Damn David yo sig is HUGE!!!!!!
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

its HUGE but funny

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yea son your sig is mad huge!

Comment

this sucks, went to court yesterday

i have to pay 750 dollar ticket, and got my license suspended for 3 months
          Members Ride

Comment

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN how fast were you going dude

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7

That Suxxxxxx
              and at least the CB dindnt get suspended j/k lol
              What did you do
              14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

damn what did you do?

Comment

HUH???

That sucks. $750 could have purchased a lot of mods for the CB

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

That sucks Jesus
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

OMFG!!!! damn man... that's sh*tty... sorry to hear bout that jesus.

Comment

Fill us in on what you did to receive such a harsh penalty.
                        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

ok. this is what happened, i had seen that judge before for some 25 dollar parking ticket

anyway, i was the last one to go up,

so he says, i thought i didn't want to see you back hear,
                          me: sorry sir
                          him: ok you fine is going to be 751 dollars
                          me can i do anything to get that lowered or traffic school or something
                          Him: you can pay the 751 dollars(he was being a dick the whole time, i wasn't even disrispecting him or anything

so i was like alright it just a fine

so he goes like
                          him:oh and find a bike to or something because i am taken your license for 3 months,
                          Me:wtf

at this point i was pissed, the licence was asked when i initially went in so it was in his possesion

pretty fucking pissed now, my birthday is next saturday and wanted to go somewhere maybe strip club or something, i haven't driven since like a week, and now i see so many cops around my neighborhood its not even funny, i haven't even moved my car in like a week, this blows donkey dick

so now i have to come up with those 750 bucks which ruined my plans for some goodies that i was going to purchase

anyway, i will be out for a while, if anybody needs anything feel free to call me at 909-510-3164 if i don't answer just leave a voicemail or something
                          Members Ride

Comment

ok. this is what happened, i had seen that judge before for some 25 dollar parking ticket

anyway, i was the last one to go up,

so he says, i thought i didn't want to see you back hear,
                            me: sorry sir
                            him: ok you fine is going to be 751 dollars
                            me can i do anything to get that lowered or traffic school or something
                            Him: you can pay the 751 dollars(he was being a dick the whole time, i wasn't even disrispecting him or anything

so i was like alright it just a fine

so he goes like
                            him:oh and find a bike to or something because i am taken your license for 3 months,
                            Me:wtf

at this point i was pissed, the licence was asked when i initially went in so it was in his possesion

pretty fucking pissed now, my birthday is next saturday and wanted to go somewhere maybe strip club or something, i haven't driven since like a week, and now i see so many cops around my neighborhood its not even funny, i haven't even moved my car in like a week, this blows donkey dick

so now i have to come up with those 750 bucks which ruined my plans for some goodies that i was going to purchase

anyway, i will be out for a while, if anybody needs anything feel free to call me at 909-510-3164 if i don't answer just leave a voicemail or something
                            Sorry to hear that did you try to appeal it or anything? about the cop I work in riverside off pyrite and those chp are crawling over there and all alone the 15 and 60 there gunning for everyone they can. But anyways best of luck for the next few weeks.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

this was juvinile(sp) court, so no appeal, i really don't have time for all that shit with school work and jobs i do here at home,
                              at work in chino, i see about 15 cops drive by daily maybe even more, and most of the time, they are following some kind of import

ps. this was for going 35 in a 25, on the street by my school

this just makes me want to sell my car, just to get a stock one, mine draws too much attention even though its not that much too look at
                              Members Ride

Comment

Thats just unbelievable that a judge would make such a big deal out of a parking ticket and then a 10mph over the limit ticket. I mean come on, that is nothing.

It's not like you were caught with drugs, or taging walls, or some other crap that youths with REAL problems do nowadays....

Keep your chin up man, things will get better when you are over 18 I think. That judge is an asshole.

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X