SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
    yeah, I used to really piss people off when I was in high school. Finding out who it is and getting them back just causes more and more trouble. You're better off letting it go and staying out of jail.
    Just got my car egged, AGAIN. 2 mornings in a row. Wow. I'm gonna leave a camcorder in my car tonight and hopefully record the fucker doin' it. I would've just let it go, but they threw the eggs so hard that they fucked up my paint. Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldwin. View Post
      Just got my car egged, AGAIN. 2 mornings in a row. Wow. I'm gonna leave a camcorder in my car tonight and hopefully record the fucker doin' it. I would've just let it go, but they threw the eggs so hard that they fucked up my paint. Not cool.
      i dont kow why but this is going on more and more. my buddy got his xb egged and he went to radio shack and bought some tiny camaras. placed them under his light and wala he got the peeps. now with video he has evidence. try it ive had camaras up for a while now and thankfully im safe.
      from this

Comment

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
        i dont kow why but this is going on more and more. my buddy got his xb egged and he went to radio shack and bought some tiny camaras. placed them under his light and wala he got the peeps. now with video he has evidence. try it ive had camaras up for a while now and thankfully im safe.
        I wonder if you can sue the person who did it for paint damages. They hellla chipped my paint.

But yeah, we were mounting a camcorder just now to be able to see the whole street. Problem is the tape can only record 90 minutes, max. So we're tryna find a VHS that can still record so we can just hook up the camcorder to a TV and record from that.

Comment

yeah, you can sue them for damages to your paint since it is vandalism. Anything under 6k (I think?) would be settled in small claims court.

I'd suggest getting wireless cameras and mounting them with motion sensor lights for your driveway. The motion sensor lights help deter people from trying to vandalize your car and it'll help with the video since you can see clearly. The reason for wireless is so that you can do live viewing from your computer and record directly on a spare hard drive.

Comment

sparco ns2 fans for $200

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...894637328.html

Comment

going to long beach to party up in the club...

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

yeah, you can sue them for damages to your paint since it is vandalism. Anything under 6k (I think?) would be settled in small claims court.

I'd suggest getting wireless cameras and mounting them with motion sensor lights for your driveway. The motion sensor lights help deter people from trying to vandalize your car and it'll help with the video since you can see clearly. The reason for wireless is so that you can do live viewing from your computer and record directly on a spare hard drive.
                Ah, I see. Sucks though. I mounted a camera to record who was doing it, but no one came by the 3rd night. Guess I'll just have to live with the paint chips, then repaint my whole car later on. I wanted it to be Taffeta White or Nighthawk Black Pearl anyways.

Comment

....its was good to see you guys at the show today.....2SIIC.... dang it was hot...stayed for a few...then left to get some seafood somewhere in East L.A.

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                    ....its was good to see you guys at the show today.....2SIIC.... dang it was hot...stayed for a few...then left to get some seafood somewhere in East L.A.
                    I didn't catch you at the show today man. Needless to say, today has been a very long day.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                      I didn't catch you at the show today man. Needless to say, today has been a very long day.
                      yeah, it has been. I just got home from nisei. Big thanks to Sal and Cynthia for coming to rescue my friend Minh and myself after I blew out a tire on the freeway.

And sinistercb7 for towing the car back to OC.

Comment

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                        94 z28 M6 sold
                        89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                        92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

yeah, it has been. I just got home from nisei. Big thanks to Sal and Cynthia for coming to rescue my friend Minh and myself after I blew out a tire on the freeway.

And sinistercb7 for towing the car back to OC.
                          no problem man.

Comment

$675 or Best Offer. NEEDS TIMING BELT. 1990 Honda Accord 4 Cylinder, 2.2 Liter Engine, NOT RUNNING But Will Crank. New Catalytic Converter, New Alternator, New Thermostat, A/C Cold When Running. $675 or Best Offer. Towing Available to Your Location. For More Info Call (909) 255-0087.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

its a craigslist add i thought it be a great flip
                            PostingID: 1901094385
                            Last edited by my 9t9d; 08-16-2010, 10:20 PM.
                            from this

Comment

Morning socal !

Going to vegas his week end yeeee

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                                no problem man.
                                If you were wondering what the tire looked like when I was done with the car...

Slight bend on the rim, but it should be fine. Back to simple wheel works for them to fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X