No announcement yet.

What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife's scheduled c-section is on thursday, I'm a little nervous, i haven't had a baby in almost 11 years.
    Last edited by Raceboy; 05-25-2011, 02:08 AM.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
      My wife's scheduled c-section is on thursday, I'm a little nervous, i haven't had a baby in almost 11 years.
      Hope all goes well for you guys brother..
      As for me.. well I'm f'ing pissed off. I shipped out a fog harness to be repaired along with some bb6 pigtails so the dude could make me a plug and play harness.. its been forever and this dude hasn't replied to the billions of txt msgs and emails I've written him.. I use this dude cuz so many ppl vouched for him.. I feel frustrated
      Rant rant rant rant!

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
        Hope all goes well for you guys brother..
        As for me.. well I'm f'ing pissed off. I shipped out a fog harness to be repaired along with some bb6 pigtails so the dude could make me a plug and play harness.. its been forever and this dude hasn't replied to the billions of txt msgs and emails I've written him.. I use this dude cuz so many ppl vouched for him.. I feel frustrated
        Rant rant rant rant!
        is that guy from this forum? if people vouched for him then just be patience how long ago did you ship him the harness?
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
          is that guy from this forum? if people vouched for him then just be patience how long ago did you ship him the harness?
          Yea off of this forum and he was located in socal but recently moved out of state.. the harnesses have been in his possesion for over 2 months.. he said he would have them ready in abt a week.. I think I have given him plenty of time to do the job.. I don't see why he couldn't just tell me that he didn't have time to do em.. I would have understood.. but once again, this guy has not gotten back to me or even shipped my items back

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
            Yea off of this forum and he was located in socal but recently moved out of state.. the harnesses have been in his possesion for over 2 months.. he said he would have them ready in abt a week.. I think I have given him plenty of time to do the job.. I don't see why he couldn't just tell me that he didn't have time to do em.. I would have understood.. but once again, this guy has not gotten back to me or even shipped my items back
            oh i see, and when you call him he dont pick up?
            AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
            JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
              Congrats Tony I'm sure the Wife and baby will be fine.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

finals week!!!

FML!!!

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                Originally posted by bmxicansd
                so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                  finals week!!!

FML!!!
                  Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                    finals week!!!

FML!!!
                    I feel your pain.
                    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

well i started hitting the gym again but this time my goal is to lift more than i did when i stopped last august

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                        well i started hitting the gym again but this time my goal is to lift more than i did when i stopped last august
                        What gym r u going to? I need a gym partner and we live pretty close. Lmk

Comment

I go to 24 hour fitness in Compton

"2SIIC"

Comment

Yea David, you better hit that gym. I see that you got comfortable for a few months lol! See what women do to you! I gained 50lbs at one point with my ex. I dropped 30 after breaking up with her.

Comment

Lol Tell me about it when i first met my girl i was at 165lbs and right now i am 188lbs Not much of a gain but sadly most of it is body fat instead of muscle...

The best part of it now though is I have a personal chef so she's going to cooking my chicken and steaks And making my protein shakes

"2SIIC"

Comment

Sall good. I'm just used to seeing a leaner David. Haha.

I'm on a high protein/high fiber n low carb diet. So far it's working out for me. Now that I have a set schedule from work, I'll be able to be consistent with the gym.

Beware of those protein farts. Those are dangerous. I'm on myofusion. 5lb bottle! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X