Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
    How much did you get that EG for Chan?
    600 but i gave it back cuz of the registration fees. gonna pick a different one up
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
      600 but i gave it back cuz of the registration fees. gonna pick a different one up
      I saw a listing on craigslist that fit the description of the picture you posted, so that is why I asked. Are you planning on building a F20a EG or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        I saw a listing on craigslist that fit the description of the picture you posted, so that is why I asked. Are you planning on building a F20a EG or something?
        that would be sick but no. gonna pick up a another one and do a d16 turbo
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

update!!!

contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

good shit chan are you gonna paint it yourself too?

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
              good shit chan are you gonna paint it yourself too?
              naw my neighboor is gonna paint it hes a professional painter. hes charging mee 200 for the labor. color sand and all its gonna come out nice.

imma paint my accord thou. hes gonna teach mee how to sand and find low and high spots and what grid to use.
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

I like your primered exhaust.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  I like your primered exhaust.
                  hahah lol me to
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

What color is the car getting painted?

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                      naw my neighboor is gonna paint it hes a professional painter. hes charging mee 200 for the labor. color sand and all its gonna come out nice.

imma paint my accord thou. hes gonna teach mee how to sand and find low and high spots and what grid to use.
                      200? nice

you should tell your neighbor to hook it up with some paint jobs
                      Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                      FoDough fo moreho
                      [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

bleh just spent 7 hours in the E.R, 10pm-5am. Mom was complaining of really bad stomach aches and my mom isnt one to ever complain so I knew something was up. Took her to the ER and everything checked out ok, doctor thinks its her allergy medicine her doctor prescribed recently that had something to do with the pain.

geez it was like I saw the doctor every 45 mins-1 hour.

Glad it was nothing serious, I was shitting bricks because my mom is getting pretty old, anything abnormal and I freak out.

Comment

Wow man hope everything is ok with your mom, thats pretty crazy.
                          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                            bleh just spent 7 hours in the E.R, 10pm-5am. Mom was complaining of really bad stomach aches and my mom isnt one to ever complain so I knew something was up. Took her to the ER and everything checked out ok, doctor thinks its her allergy medicine her doctor prescribed recently that had something to do with the pain.

geez it was like I saw the doctor every 45 mins-1 hour.

Glad it was nothing serious, I was shitting bricks because my mom is getting pretty old, anything abnormal and I freak out.
                            yeah wilson im glad shes fine.
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

so yesterday my girl and i went to san pedro. we found parking a parking spot (the parking area was really tight) and while i was fixing my parking, the car next to me (on my right) left. so i continued to fix my parking, so i can have more room for myself to get outta the car. but i had to stop half way backing up because this woman in a mustang pulled into the parking spot so fast next to me she endded up hoggin soo much space that my girl and i couldnt get outta the car.

so that lady had soo much space between the passenger side of her car and enough for her to open the door and get out. meanwhile i had no space on myside to get out of my car. she popped the hood and i guess her husband was looking at the engine. so i told my gf to roll down the window to ask her to move her car so we can have room and this is how the conversation went.

my gf: excuse me... can you move your car so we can have room to park?

woman: oh im sorry, its just my car is kinda messed up right now...can you hold on?

so we wait about a minute...
                              then the husbadnd closes the hood... and she gets her stuff outta the car and starts walking away...

(my car was already half way outta the parking spot....so i backed up to cut her off)

me: EXCUSE ME.....MOVE YOUR FUCKIN CAR WE DONT HAVE ROOM TO OPEN OUR DOORS!

woman: sheesh you didnt have to curse at me!

me: well you didnt have to be ignorant either, you know we were here first parking and you decided to come in and hog soo much space. look...you can fit a motorcycle between you and that other car. we asked you nicely and you just decided to grab your stuff and walk away.

woman: what can i do about it? my car is busted.

me: dont give me that shit..i know you can move your car, how hard is it to fix your parking? now fuckin move your car. give us some fuckin space!

the husband: Fuckin give me the keys! (grabs the keys from the woman... turns on the car and fixes the parking)

i really hate ignorant and stupid people. it really got my blood pumping.
                              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 05-18-2008, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                                so yesterday my girl and i went to san pedro. we found parking a parking spot (the parking area was really tight) and while i was fixing my parking, the car next to me (on my right) left. so i continued to fix my parking, so i can have more room for myself to get outta the car. but i had to stop half way backing up because this woman in a mustang pulled into the parking spot so fast next to me she endded up hoggin soo much space that my girl and i couldnt get outta the car.

so that lady had soo much space between the passenger side of her car and enough for her to open the door and get out. meanwhile i had no space on myside to get out of my car. she popped the hood and i guess her husband was looking at the engine. so i told my gf to roll down the window to ask her to move her car so we can have room and this is how the conversation went.

my gf: excuse me... can you move your car so we can have room to park?

woman: oh im sorry, its just my car is kinda messed up right now...can you hold on?

so we wait about a minute...
                                then the husbadnd closes the hood... and she gets her stuff outta the car and starts walking away...

(my car was already half way outta the parking spot....so i backed up to cut her off)

me: EXCUSE ME.....MOVE YOUR FUCKIN CAR WE DONT HAVE ROOM TO OPEN OUR DOORS!

woman: sheesh you didnt have to curse at me!

me: well you didnt have to be ignorant either, you know we were here first parking and you decided to come in and hog soo much space. look...you can fit a motorcycle between you and that other car. we asked you nicely and you just decided to grab your stuff and walk away.

woman: what can i do about it? my car is busted.

me: dont give me that shit..i know you can move your car, how hard is it to fix your parking? now fuckin move your car. give us some fuckin space!

the husband: Fuckin give me the keys! (grabs the keys from the woman... turns on the car and fixes the parking)

i really hate ignorant and stupid people. it really got my blood pumping.
                                should have knock that foo out
                                Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                                FoDough fo moreho
                                [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Working...
                                X