No announcement yet.

What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang...its been a minute since i been here....or anywhere..haha...my computers been down and been trying to work out and loose some weights....so yeah....i'll be checking in and out at work...haha...laterz yo.

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Detailed the GS300 today and now it rains wtf.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
        Did you try out the menzerna polish yet?

Comment

new for me.... buying a new car tommorrow
          cb7 w/h22
          barstow bitches!! middle of BFE

Comment

Originally posted by zero View Post
            new for me.... buying a new car tommorrow
            cb7 w/h22
            make sure the motor is in tip top shape. inspect the car for accidents, rear and front
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

No rain in Ontario, yet.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Just came back from camping at Big Bear Mountain; the National San Bernardino Forest to be exact.

First night, getting hammered with yager bombs, skyy vodka, and coronas while eating some grilled bacon burgers.

2nd night, rain rain rain rain rain, my tent started leaking.. All the charcoal was unusable and had to go into town and eat taco bell. Wanted to leave but 3 of my friends were drunk and unconscious.

3rd and final day, sat around in the morning doing nothing. The unconscious guys from the night before woke up and drank some more and we left.

Was great till it rained.

Back in Long Beach and it's steaming hot.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  Just came back from camping at Big Bear Mountain; the National San Bernardino Forest to be exact.

First night, getting hammered with yager bombs, skyy vodka, and coronas while eating some grilled bacon burgers.

2nd night, rain rain rain rain rain, my tent started leaking.. All the charcoal was unusable and had to go into town and eat taco bell. Wanted to leave but 3 of my friends were drunk and unconscious.

3rd and final day, sat around in the morning doing nothing. The unconscious guys from the night before woke up and drank some more and we left.

Was great till it rained.

Back in Long Beach and it's steaming hot.
                  ha lol looks like it was fun wilson A guy like your size should of been wasted by the end of the 1st yager

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                    ha lol looks like it was fun wilson A guy like your size should of been wasted by the end of the 1st yager
                    lololo

some pics

my new haircut

so hood now.

the homies

andrew bynum?

best buddy drank too damn much, 6 coronas and probably a dozen shots in 2 hours.

the foood

just trees

big bear lake

I'm not drunk..

was pretty fun, but too bad it rained.
                    Last edited by ikayto; 07-16-2008, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      Did you try out the menzerna polish yet?
                      Im gonna save it for my friends 3 series. He bought an '06 330i in black. I have all the pics of cars I've detailed in the last month and a half, but I just need to upload them to my flickr account. I'll post those later. Thank You btw! The pads are being put to good use

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

well whats new with me is i just started school on monday its weird getting back in a classroom since its been over 3 years since i went to school but oh well ill get use to it sad thing is theres no hot girls in my class but the again its summer not that many peeps want to go to school in summer

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

getting ready for lasik eye correction..........say good bye to glasses....

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Im gonna save it for my friends 3 series. He bought an '06 330i in black. I have all the pics of cars I've detailed in the last month and a half, but I just need to upload them to my flickr account. I'll post those later. Thank You btw! The pads are being put to good use
                            Ideally you would want to use SIP or 106ff nano polish for the bmw, but intensive polish should work fine. If you want anymore of that intensive polish let me know. I would have thrown in more, but that 3oz bottle was the only thing I could find at the store and they are a pain in the ass to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                              getting ready for lasik eye correction..........say good bye to glasses....
                              Good luck with the surgery Ralph, Hopefully everything goes well. Yeah glasses can get annoying sometimes, but i'm guess the correction is pretty $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                                well whats new with me is i just started school on monday its weird getting back in a classroom since its been over 3 years since i went to school but oh well ill get use to it sad thing is theres no hot girls in my class but the again its summer not that many peeps want to go to school in summer
                                lol all the cute girls are at the beach :P

I've found that all the cute girls take classes towards a bachelor of arts like philosophy, english, sociology, history, psychology and etc.

Remember to not procrastinate and study in blocks not study, internet, study, internet for an hour lol.

Originally posted by blvs125
                                getting ready for lasik eye correction..........say good bye to glasses...
                                Never seen you in glasses but I guess you wear contacts? Good luck ralph and welcome back to the world of 20/20 :P

Comment

Working...
                                X