What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
    Nice, are you going to sell the gs-r to fund the track car or build a b-series track car and a k-series track car?
    I'm going to put the 5-lug conversion on the DB8 and sell the DC2 shell. I'm going to keep the DB8 to be my weekend driver/touge/auto-x/road racing car. Gonna keep the interior though. Since I'll be using to go to San Diego to visit my girlfriend every so often. I have the keep the GE8 under 12K miles a year so I won't get charged. It's a 3.5 lease. Planning to keep it stock, but get some OEM Honda accessories like window visors, mud guards, cargo net, etc. Just want to keep it a clean daily driver.
    Raceline USA

Comment

first road trip in the xb.....up north to city of clovis....went saturday morning 3am...got there by 630am.....relaxed.....hit the road again at 4pm...got home 745 last night.....300 miles...1 tank of gas....probly could of got an xtra 20 miles...more.....

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

im back it was a blast going to vegas only down fall was passing out and waking up in the hospital due to alcohol poisoning

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
          im back it was a blast going to vegas only down fall was passing out and waking up in the hospital due to alcohol poisoning
          at the end you survived! glad it was good.

i was on a virge of alcohol poisoning on my 23rd birthday

8 shots of patron
          3 3 wise mens
          2 liquid cocaines
          2 long island
          1 kamikaze
          1 jack and coke
          1 captiain coke
          1 midori sour

1 random girls phone number
          6hrs hangover time.

some good shit. i couldnt remember what i did after dnb.

ever since that day i never liked shots again lol.

Comment

Glad your alright Jason.

Damn Jed thats a lot of shots. What kind of time frame did you take all those in?

Comment

Glad your alright Jason.

Damn Jed thats a lot of shots. What kind of time frame did you take all those in?
              between 9pm to 1am i threw up somewhere inbetween. the next day i wouldnt stop throwing up.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                at the end you survived! glad it was good.

i was on a virge of alcohol poisoning on my 23rd birthday

8 shots of patron
                3 3 wise mens
                2 liquid cocaines
                2 long island
                1 kamikaze
                1 jack and coke
                1 captiain coke
                1 midori sour

1 random girls phone number
                6hrs hangover time.

some good shit. i couldnt remember what i did after dnb.

ever since that day i never liked shots again lol.
                nice list thier jed
                Glad your alright Jason.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                between 9pm to 1am i threw up somewhere inbetween. the next day i wouldnt stop throwing up.
                I started the day with 2 1/2 yards long islands, drank 3 coronas then played it cool till like 9pm got ready for the club(the Rox) this place is sweet ordered bottle service then it went all down hill from their ended up getting three bottles gray gose ,jack, and the one that got me yager shits discusting. partyed the guy that let us in got us girls back to back you know the usual they just come to drink our alcohol, but at like 1am I got this chick hooked on me told her I was an engineer for bmw and it was my birthday and she also turned 21 which was a lie she looked like 23-25 danced then it was over blacked out woke in a hospital . my freinds told me I was making out grabbing and what not and was about to walk her to her room and I fell threw up on some dude thier on his back LOL !! this chick booked it friends picked me threw up on one all over his arm then the bouncer threw me on his sholder like a bag of potatoes , if you know how big I am just imagine how big the dude was . threw me out paramedics came tryed reviving me by litteraly hitting me on the chest and got me on the strecher and ended up in the hospital shit it was a pretty out of control

Comment

the only thing Im worryed about is I hope my health insureance will cover my stay in the hospital

Comment

the ambulance fee is going to be a grip of money. well atleast your still here talking to us.

you almost got laid!!!!

Comment

that's why you just drink a bit and smoke weed.

cross faded ftw.

Comment

LOL I know going back I was like shit I shouldnt of got that last shot of yager fack!!! o and for you guys when you go the the hospital for intoxication you get a tube stuffed into you penis about an inch long and 1-2mm thick try peeing after that you'll be crying cause some nurse took your dignity and your man hood and it hurts and burns like nothing you ever felt before

Comment

yea it's called a catheter, it's so you dont pee yourself silly when you're unconcious

Comment

school cancelled today. i rather have it cancelled tomorrow cause thats when i have to turn in my essay

Comment

After 4 years my PC at home finally took a dump on me. I try to push the power button and nothing happens. Opened it up and there's still a green light/LED on the motherboard. Gonna try to fix it.

Mac time?

Comment

sounds like your motherboard took a dump or your ram.

hard drive should still be good because if it was your hard drive it'll still try to boot up but wouldnt goto windows because windows is stored on your hard drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X