What's new with YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
    After 4 years my PC at home finally took a dump on me. I try to push the power button and nothing happens. Opened it up and there's still a green light/LED on the motherboard. Gonna try to fix it.

Mac time?
    no mac please..... you mostlikely need a new power supply. i had the same problem.

my earphones are at geralds house.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
      no mac please..... you mostlikely need a new power supply. i had the same problem.

my earphones are at geralds house.
      friends new mac book's hard drive failed 2 times already

just be sure to get the apple warranty --apple care.

Comment

anyone know computers? how to recover if my boot files failed. i have RAID 0 which makes it harder (two hard drives, paired together as one). i can't log onto my comp at home as well!!!
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

timmy I'd get(download) a windows cd assuming you're using windows, load it up and try to run dos and repair the boot.

if not, create a new partition on the hard drive to install windows over again and you should be able to access the files on the your old hard drives.

boot files get messed up fast if you dont shut off your computer the right way; i.e. a hard shut down by just holding the power button.

Comment

I was leaving my house and forgot my keys inside, so I locked myself out of my house and cars for 2 hours. I had to call my brother since he is the only person that could help me, but I had to wait for him to drive home (he had 10-15 minutes before he got off work), get the spare key, and then come here.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              timmy I'd get(download) a windows cd assuming you're using windows, load it up and try to run dos and repair the boot.

if not, create a new partition on the hard drive to install windows over again and you should be able to access the files on the your old hard drives.

boot files get messed up fast if you dont shut off your computer the right way; i.e. a hard shut down by just holding the power button.
              thanks wilson, i did that however i cannot create a new partition since i have no more memory?! weird cause i have LOTS left. at all my lost files.
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

looking to get me a piece of land on this unmolested/undeveloped island.. the lot is 80meters away from the beach.. (cross fingers!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5r-b2NdHA

finest white sand beach i've seen and the lot is somwhere in the middle of this 14km stretch of white powder..

Last edited by casterX; 10-17-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

came home to a swarm of bee's in the tree next to where i park my car.iam allergic to them too...

let me tell you guys a secret...dont spend $ on Raid products...get yourself AWSOMEkilled a cricket yesterday and a waterbug today with this stuff.

Comment

Is that what people buy that stuff for? I see people buy like 6+ bottles of that stuff at a time from my store. I always thought it just cleaned really well.

Comment

nah, i just happened to see what effect it would have on bugs and it just killed them.. i use it for cleaning mostly: car carpet, interior, rims(which is probably a bad idea), my shoes and etc. it works great. they sell it at the 99c store.

Comment

dug out the tree in the backyard and planted a bananna tree. also another peach tree.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                          dug out the tree in the backyard and planted a banana tree. also another peach tree.
                          you sir are truely asian.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            you sir are truely asian.
                            hahaha. hell yeah I am. and another reason why, I'm the only asian person at work that eats rice and water with my food, everyone's all "what are you doing putting water with your rice". LOL

Comment

i dont know any asian person that does that joesue.

o.O

I do eat asian porridge when I'm sick, but that's just undercooked wet rice.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                i dont know any asian person that does that joesue.

o.O

I do eat asian porridge when I'm sick, but that's just undercooked wet rice.
                                now you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X