X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7rider
    dang man ur so smart good thinkin!
    that's why he's the mod for so cal.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
      I spotted this one day on the way into work.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO LOOK AT THE RIMS NO LOOK AT THE TINT LMAO LOOK AT THE SPOILER ROFL im crying ryt now

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

^^^Damn, he should've named it the green gobler or some shit

Here is one I took a while back. Not terrible looking but why someone would invent a corny name for their car and then paint it on the wing???? OOOOhhh, check out my SILVER PHANTOM yo!!

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

oh i love these threads.. every tuner forum needs at least one. ill have to pull some of the pics off my local area tuner forum, theres some good ones!

Member Ride Facebook
          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

jdm is the NEW rice.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
              jdm is the NEW rice.
              are you sure you didn't mean WDM = Rice?
              Last edited by lummieCB7; 01-26-2008, 02:09 AM.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

nope, jdm :P

rice and jdm are both trends.

Comment

Except for the chrome euros, that 1st one dont look too bad..

And theyre not just in Cali..there everywhere. Even here in the midwest. We just havent posted up pics yet

The ones ive seen arent so much rice, as theyre just "done in an ill-manner"..like black-painted OEM wheels and rocking a kit on the rear bumper only...

Ill look for it/some and post em up for you guys later.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Comment

repost.........

Comment

couldnt find the thread that I made but :P

^I like this one. Not rice but I just found it while trying to look for the other pic up there.
                        Last edited by ikayto; 01-26-2008, 03:59 AM.

Comment

jdm is the NEW rice.
                          Fake ass jdm parts are the new rice. Get it correct.
                          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

my opinion, rice or not, fake or real, this hobby fits everyone's budget. like I have mentioned before, I build my car the way I want it, and if someone else calls it fake or ricey, oh well. I like my car. if someone puts euro taillights on their car, oh well, maybe they like it. If someone sprays their high beam lens orange that looks kind of yellow (me), oh well, I like it. get over the fact that everyone is defferent in this expensive hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                              Fake ass jdm parts are the new rice. Get it correct.
                              It's not that bad for us but for other chassis "real" and "authentic" or "jdm" cause a part to jump 3x a resonable price. No longer are you paying for quality but for bragging rights; that is however for apperance mods, performance has a grey area.

that reminds me of this gif

Last edited by ikayto; 01-26-2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

nope, jdm :P

rice and jdm are both trends.
                                If that is the case, then trying to be different has also become a trend. And "building a car for myself" is also a trend because the only time people ever have to say that is when they are trying to defend their position as to why they rock said "overpriced" jdm parts or fake ass shit that others wouldn't otherwise let near their own cars.

The entire tuner scene is a "trend". Say whatever you want.

If you ever really truly built a car for yourself and didn't care what people thought of it, then there would be no reason to post pics of your car or whore it so others can see it. That's not "building a car for yourself", it's "this is how I build it and let me see if I get your approval, if not then it doesn't matter cuz I'm building it for myself". It's a conundrum. If you didn't care, then you wouldn't post anything. Trends start this way. One guy says he's doesn't care what people think but he posts pics of his car to get others approval, then when those people end up liking his car and taking his ideas, than it becomes a "trend".

You can talk all the shit you want about "jdm" parts, but if everyone could afford it, everyone would rock it and they wouldn't talk shit about it. That's why they have fake jdm parts, so kids can rock it and tell you that they don't care what you think. But at the end of the day, they're rocking the fake shit to look like the guys who have the real shit. That is a "trend". People say they rock the fake shit because they just like the "look" of it. Well if the original shit didn't exist, there would be no "look".

And rice is just "I don't care what people think and I build my car for myself" multiplied by 10. They're doin the same shit as you, they're trying to be different.

You could say "wdm" is a trend. It's "I don't care what people think and I build my car for myself". What's the difference?

Anti-cookie cutter is the new cookie cutter.
                                www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Working...
                                X