Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
    no shit, the srt-4 is quick. boost,Boost BOost,BOOst,BOOSt,BOOST!!!! hehe yeah turbo needs alot of up keep. not as reliable an EASY as the H double duece.heheh any choice is good joey
    The only thing i DON'T like about turbos is they get so damn HOT!!!!
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

LOL srt-4 = neon on steroids

Comment

figured out why my check engine light kept coming on, my speed sensor is completely dead ahah. Before my "S" light would just blink telling me it's broken but the speedometer would still work. However now my speedometer doesnt work at all.

lol

need to get that extra speed sensor from johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
          figured out why my check engine light kept coming on, my speed sensor is completely dead ahah. Before my "S" light would just blink telling me it's broken but the speedometer would still work. However now my speedometer doesnt work at all.

lol

need to get that extra speed sensor from johnny.
          get the top portion. not the mechanical part.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

dont you mean just the sensor part?

Comment

i have a top portion of the speed sensor, lemme if you need it wilson
              Members Ride

Comment

thank jesus! I wonder who is closer, Johnny or Jesus.

I went to the junkyard today and had a little fun ahaha.

There was a 1989 integra(not the one in the picture) with a huge rubber flushmount spoiler that looks like the black widow, but it's oem with a Stanley LED brake light in the center. After I took it off, i test fitted it on a cb7 near by. IT FITS! But it just looks weird as hell aha.

Reminded me of ramiro's old black widow, but with a brake light. I didnt get it ahah.

I did find a power passenger side mirror that i needed. I saved the harness and sliced it from the bundle of wires and installed it today. $16, weak sauce, it said 10 on the website, oh well.

IF ANYONE NEED A 90-91 TRUNK. There's a maroon one, blue one, and a black one. They're pretty okay conditon, the maroon and blue i think have no spoiler holes.

I went to the junkyard at Wilmington-Pick Ur Part.
                Last edited by ikayto; 05-19-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

speaking of pick your part, thier going to have a 50% off on everything at all locations on the 25-28 of this month, think it this coming weekend. just a reminder..

Comment

damn it allll i thought it was this week ahah

i could have saved 8 bucks ;p

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                      damn it allll i thought it was this week ahah

i could have saved 8 bucks ;p
                      everyone should jump on this I look out on these things you know every one needs things here and their, 50% off on something is great, I need the passanger axle I could just get the torn boots from auto zone but to lazy on fixing it, just get a used on for like 20 buks and you good..

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                        everyone should jump on this I look out on these things you know every one needs things here and their, 50% off on something is great, I need the passanger axle I could just get the torn boots from auto zone but to lazy on fixing it, just get a used on for like 20 buks and you good..
                        DUDE if you need a new axle i can get you one for 36 bucks rebuilt but new with lifetime warranty at this shop by my house i get along with one of the workers since im always there getting my parts from them

as for me whats new is i finally got me a ipod and now i can plug it in to my car and finally get rid of having all those damn cds i have and just put it on the ipod expensive but worth it

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                          DUDE if you need a new axle i can get you one for 36 bucks rebuilt but new with lifetime warranty at this shop by my house i get along with one of the workers since im always there getting my parts from them

as for me whats new is i finally got me a ipod and now i can plug it in to my car and finally get rid of having all those damn cds i have and just put it on the ipod expensive but worth it
                          DUDE I get paid on monday Ill pm you then Ill need this new axle for whats going to be added to my cb9 its a secret is thier a core charge included in the price?

Comment

hey david do you have that rear motor mount tranny bracket still do you have pics and how much for a fellow cb7tuner member also are you going to eibach tommarow if you are can you bring it?

Comment

yea they charge extra if you dont have the core but i have an extra axel in the back from my auto that i dont use if you want you can use it its just old cause its been sitting there

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                                hey david do you have that rear motor mount tranny bracket still do you have pics and how much for a fellow cb7tuner member also are you going to eibach tommarow if you are can you bring it?
                                yea i still have its for a auto rear motor mount if you want it ill sell it to you for 20 bucks what time is the eibach??? if you want it then i guess i can pass by tommorrow

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X