Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    anything over $250 for bb6 fogs is a rip lol.

do you really need the switch jed? Arvin had his wired to his combination switch I believe and the wiring harness for the fogs was present in his lude lol.

ninja edit...
    ninja edit failed...

yes i need the switch and the harness lol, i like to keep my interior looking oem as much as possible.

Comment

re-tinted my bumper lights yellow..... cleaned and vacuumed inside....added rear tray(suede.....)......rear seat not gonna be ready in suede by the meet..... might remove them for the meet....

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

car looked good yesterday Ralph You should take the Rear seats out man, I took mine out.

Comment

a snowboard

found out I can fit about 4 snowboards back there.

two standing up straight tucking underneath each seat and two more making a cross.

Comment

a snowboard

two standing up straight tucking underneath each seat and two more making a cross.
            I can squeeze my Burton 161 in the back seat of the cb. I also have a new Ride 154 board

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

ah, most of my boards were only 159s I think. Maybe it's because I have prelude seats that I can slide the front of each board underneath each seat.

new with ginger:

Repainted the driver's side moldings because they were ashier than yorba linda. Came out pretty well, probably will do the door handles black also. Couldnt do the passenger side because it was getting cold and i didnt want to deal with paint taking an hour to fully dry.

After this, it's going to be going over the the lip of my enkei's with 320, 600, 800, 1000 grit sandpaper and polishing them. Then throw on the muteki titanium chrome extended lug nuts I got for x-mas--done for the meet!
              Last edited by ikayto; 12-30-2008, 09:05 PM.

Comment

painted my H emblem on my steering wheel, kinda like the NSX one...

I didn't like how it came out so back to black. I fucked a good piece up.haha

Comment

lets see the fail paul.

Comment

lets see the fail paul.

haha. bastard hold up i'll ninja edit the post in a minute.

ninja edit...my Fail. I gotta stop these stupid RICER mods...lol
                    Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 12-30-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

i'd just get the prelude steering wheel if you want to keep it oem. cheap and looks good!

Comment

what type of prelude is that wheel off of wilson?

Comment

3rd gen, so 88-91?

Comment

just picked up my motor from hmotors. im back at fontana making a pitstop before going to godsons house because im tired from traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                              haha. bastard hold up i'll ninja edit the post in a minute.

ninja edit...my Fail. I gotta stop these stupid RICER mods...lol
                              not ricer homie, just your style. if you like it, then that's what counts.
                              The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

a snowboard

I once saw a dude driving with a surfboard in his CB. It was stretched from the back to the front, with the nose of the board on top of the dash.

new with ginger:

Repainted the driver's side moldings because they were ashier than yorba linda. Came out pretty well,
                                I need to do that. Did you clean or sand the moldings?

i'd just get the prelude steering wheel if you want to keep it oem. cheap and looks good!
                                Not my favorite mod. I don't get replacing a newer steering wheel from a newer generation Honda with an older one. I don't get what looks good about it. But thats just my opinion.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                just picked up my motor from hmotors. im back at fontana making a pitstop before going to godsons house because im tired from traffic.
                                You got that thing in the back of teh BB6?

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X