Clear All

mighty fine idea jed heheh

Comment

nice cluster jed!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Just got done with my DIY Wannabe Chargespeed grille. Used vinyl as eyelids. I was originally going to fiberglass but Instead went with vinyl , the outcome came out better then I expected.

Shout-out/Thanks to Wilson for giving me the idea of painting the grille white

Let me know whatchu guys think

I may switch them up to black but we'll see...

"PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

DAAAAmn!! eye lides make a car. i dont care what ne 1 says! thats sweet!

these were my old ones. not half as nice as yours but better than none.
          Last edited by benjerman112; 06-23-2009, 09:47 PM.
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

now you gotta make a new sig!
            Freedom Is Not Free
            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Lol, thanks James...I really wanted to drop by your house to let you check it out in person. It came out waay better then I expected. IF you like it, I'll go get some gray or black vinyl and do your 1 pc's

It should be easier too, since you got the 1 pc's, no nipples and no separate clear corners
              "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
                Serious.. I smoke TC's all day with my beater..

Maybe you need to spend a little to make the H breathe better. Ie. Headers and a Intake or SupAcharger.
                look at craig doing the sale pitch(aka-billymaze)lol jP

Marry Jane

Comment

So do you guys know where a good place to get a oxygen sensor??I was thinking of ordering one off ebay but know if they are trustworthy. Also thought about of going to the junkyard to get one also just because they might be OEM. Got hit with the textbook price.......230. So it would be cool if I could get one for cheap but also have at least a little quality.

And as for my front plate problem...bought a parking permit at school so no more worrying. Also my friend keeps watch on my car since he patrols the parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                    So do you guys know where a good place to get a oxygen sensor??I was thinking of ordering one off ebay but know if they are trustworthy. Also thought about of going to the junkyard to get one also just because they might be OEM. Got hit with the textbook price.......230. So it would be cool if I could get one for cheap but also have at least a little quality.

And as for my front plate problem...bought a parking permit at school so no more worrying. Also my friend keeps watch on my car since he patrols the parking lot
                    I can get you an o2 sensor installed for $100. Tell you homie to watch my GE8 too!
                    Raceline USA

Comment

royal purple and royal purple oil filter o.O, pepboys had some kind of special where I got the $15 filter free.

149k next oil changeeeeeee

Comment

^ what oil weight do you use wilson?
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

5w30, i burn a quarter of a quart every 1500 miles. So when I buy 5 quarts, the 5th bottle is enough to top off the CB for the change and the time between oil changes. I burned a lot less oil when I used amsoil.
                          Last edited by ikayto; 06-24-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

My car don't even burn oil and I use regular mobil. 5w30 too and my car has over 300k.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I use Motul 8100 X-Cess 5w40 motor oil. I usually put in 5 quarts.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                                I use Motul 8100 X-Cess 5w40 motor oil. I usually put in 5 quarts.
                                that's because your car is a gsr.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X