No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think i need a new Master Cylinder, brakes are shitasticly spongy.

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
      Well I think i need a new Master Cylinder, brakes are shitasticly spongy.
      How old is the brake fluid?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
        How old is the brake fluid?
        Lets see umm, My grandmother got the car serviced in 2007 and stopped driving it in 08 then May of 09 see had it towed to my house because the battery was dead. So I think 1 1/2 years ago, but ill have to ask my uncle if he did change because he had it at his shop to get it running in good order for me.

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

Finally dd the tune up and had jerry check the timing. she runs alot smoother.
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Have a problem with my alarm. Keeps going off in the morning...a little after 6 in the morning. Its been doing that for the last two days. I think its a battery issue because I jump on the freeway for 5 min and it stops while I am at school which is like for 5 hours.

Comment

Well today was my last day for summer school, and some stupid people show up to school in a hurry like always. Well anyway I got backed into by some stupid chick in an infiniti. Bent my hood a little where the grill and headlight meet. Scratched my bumper like a motherfucker and worse of all scratched my headlight. . Her fault because she had passed a parking space and I was 6yrds away and she straight gunned it in reverse, backing into my car. What a fuckin day... Not that pissed like last time my rear bumper got hit though....

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                I've tried a bunch time over I hope its the fuel pressure needing to build up or else im going to pull my hair and die of a heart attack.

how's your main relay? does your CEL stay on? just a suggestion!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                  Well today was my last day for summer school, and some stupid people show up to school in a hurry like always. Well anyway I got backed into by some stupid chick in an infiniti. Bent my hood a little where the grill and headlight meet. Scratched my bumper like a motherfucker and worse of all scratched my headlight. . Her fault because she had passed a parking space and I was 6yrds away and she straight gunned it in reverse, backing into my car. What a fuckin day... Not that pissed like last time my rear bumper got hit though....
                  Sorry to hear about your car, but at least she didn't take off like I've seen people do at my school.

Comment

hoes :

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      how's your main relay? does your CEL stay on? just a suggestion!
                      its good its getting fuel and spark. I've been doing alot of reading and I find that the dizzy could be the problem and could be 180 over and its not firing at the right time, so I hope thats it and my friend at work that is a gear head said the same thing before even bringing the fact that I had read that here.

the CEL staying on after cranking NO. or during no.

so im going to cross my fingers in hopes that it is that. I really want to return to cali. I did get something from UPS today.

Marry Jane

Comment

man that sucks paul. I hate getting snaked or at least when someone tries to snake my spot.

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                          its good its getting fuel and spark. I've been doing alot of reading and I find that the dizzy could be the problem and could be 180 over and its not firing at the right time, so I hope thats it and my friend at work that is a gear head said the same thing before even bringing the fact that I had read that here.

the CEL staying on after cranking NO. or during no.

so im going to cross my fingers in hopes that it is that. I really want to return to cali. I did get something from UPS today.

hope you figure out the problem. damn ballin tires gabe! I'm also going to pick up some s-drives in a few months.

Comment

stock side skirts the awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              stock side skirts the awesome!
                              installed???

Comment

failed smog...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X