No announcement yet.

Wheres the DallasCB7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mine i still got my CB. But im buying something else soon just undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
      i still have one.
      at least were not alone

Comment

Gdout has two one used to be mine and his turbo one, Mxcx still has his h22 powered one, Courtney still has his h22 powered one, Justin still has his h23 turbo one, and thats all i can think off the top of my head.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yes i still got two but soon im going to put the 4door h22 up for sale, s0oonn!

Comment

glad to see all you DFW guys out at the meet......lol

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              glad to see all you DFW guys out at the meet......lol
              lol well you guys already knew i wasnt going so

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                x2.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                  yeah you werent part of that lol. we were just wondering becuase i dont think anyone had gotten a call that day or knew if any dfw guys were coming. hopefully next time we can get you and some of those guys out to the meet.

Comment

pregonat mom+ hormones+shes already mad at me= me not going
                    Still havnt talked to her since thursday. pissed me off so bad

Comment

that looked like a good meet....i'll def be making the next one!!

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by cb7trancebeast View Post
                        pregonat mom+ hormones+shes already mad at me= me not going
                        Still havnt talked to her since thursday. pissed me off so bad
                        so you didnt end up going to the baby shower?

Comment

had to be there and put on a fake smile for the famly. my dad and mom argued over that s**t. dad said im f***ing 19 that i can do wat i want. mom said she would report car stolen if i went blah blah blah

Comment

had to be there and put on a fake smile for the famly. my dad and mom argued over that s**t. dad said im f***ing 19 that i can do wat i want. mom said she would report car stolen if i went blah blah blah
                            wow yeah def. a

Comment

Oh yeeeeeaaaa i remeber that.LOL
                              Well hope she gets better soon. I know how it feels but it will al be over soon hopefully.

Dude ive been thinking on gutting the Eternal too.

Comment

I'm selling some all black motegi w/ chrome center cap 17" 4x100/4x114 with tires, i think only one tire needs replacement.

$300

or $330 w/ 16 lug locks and key

Comment

Working...
                                X