No announcement yet.

Wheres the DallasCB7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go to dallas raceway but I have some festivities to attend this weekend for my b-day. I go to dallas raceway too much lol. Header is a pretty easy install doesnt take long its just a bitch to get some of the bolts sometimes.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Come on nelson another time wont hurt going?lol

Well whos going to Face-off?

Comment

I will see man haha. I got a few things to take care of this weekend.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I know how it is man. But yea take care of your things and hopefully you can make it.
          Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
          I will see man haha. I got a few things to take care of this weekend.

Comment

Selling a Bowflex Extreme 2 for $500. Hit me up

Comment

I went to IFO....only saw one other CB out there. I did not even try to enter my car. I did park right next to the show cars tho. LOL. I hoped someone would have gotten a shot of mine by accident..lol. Show and racing was good. Fun times for all.

Comment

Which one did you see? That brown one with the nice wheels? I would have rolled but my tranny took a crap on me. I wanted to do a test run. They look fun. My boy Judonoh made a nice pass but he had a few techinal difficulties with the car. I'll let him explain. The car feels awesome though. Just halfway there on the boost and she still pulls hard.

Comment

Yes the brown 4 door one. Looked nice but did not talk to the owner. I had the green one parked by the show cars with a white DA and a blue hatch. I saw a 2 door cb in teh line for teh track when I was leaving (2:00pm). I wish I could have stayed longer.

Comment

Originally posted by low-keyseg92 View Post
                    Yes the brown 4 door one. Looked nice but did not talk to the owner. I had the green one parked by the show cars with a white DA and a blue hatch. I saw a 2 door cb in teh line for teh track when I was leaving (2:00pm). I wish I could have stayed longer.
                    Yeap that was my boy. Next time I will be there with him.

Comment

I never saw him park. He just seemed to cruise around...lol. When I was on teh way home a black CB rolled up next to me off 161. His car looked good lowered on some black wheels with a chrome lip. When is there going to be a meet in the dfw area for the CBs? Im sure I will go to the DI palooza but I doubt there will be very many CBs there either. It would be cool if we could get a bunch of CBs to roll out there together.

Comment

Hmmm there are quite a bit of new members but they are all scattered in the metroplex.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well as far as CBs theres a few now. Some other members just quit or want something new. Theres maybe 5 or 6 Current CBs. We havent had a meet since along time since everybody went into Chill mode for awhile.
                          Originally posted by low-keyseg92 View Post
                          I never saw him park. He just seemed to cruise around...lol. When I was on teh way home a black CB rolled up next to me off 161. His car looked good lowered on some black wheels with a chrome lip. When is there going to be a meet in the dfw area for the CBs? Im sure I will go to the DI palooza but I doubt there will be very many CBs there either. It would be cool if we could get a bunch of CBs to roll out there together.

Comment

<--- chill mode Im gettin bored though and it would be awesome to have a cb meet with the few left out there. Unfortunately i have bad luck and just got reversed into and need a new hood and bumper but either way ill still roll it lol

Comment

Originally posted by chrischhorn View Post
                              <--- chill mode Im gettin bored though and it would be awesome to have a cb meet with the few left out there. Unfortunately i have bad luck and just got reversed into and need a new hood and bumper but either way ill still roll it lol
                              u got another CB?

Comment

Damn man i feel ya. Well Craigs is the best place for parts for a CB cheaper wise.
                                Originally posted by chrischhorn View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X