No announcement yet.

\\The 3rd Annual Dallas Accord Meet//

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was suprisied that there was that many cars "most cb7's" can't wait to get my ride finished with the turbo. sry left early got family probs rite now.

Comment

That was a fun meet, whether I looked like I was havin fun or not..sorry about ditchin everybody at Quiznos, but I was hangin out with a buncha guys from hs that i havent seen in 2+ years.. Ill be headin back up next year tho
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Dang mang that was pimp we got some good pics of all the cb's and all the boosted cb's...but.....
        to bad some people didnt go to the quiznos. but there where atleast 10 cars up there. i was surprised to see that many...i had to work overtime to make subs for everyone. but it was cool......we gotta do this again next year or make another this year...ok

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

I would like to apologize to everyone for no tbeing there on time. The unexpected happened. My buddies rotor and caliper got f'd up on the way up there; so we turned back around, rushed to autozone, went back to my place to fix it, then finally we were able to head up there. I didn't get there until 8:45'ish and no one was there except one guy. I couldn't believe I was missing everyone! I put a lot into getting people to come. Yesterday was kind of a sucky day for me when it should have been a really great day.

Does anyone know exactly how many Accords showed up, some guys have told me around 25 were there. If you have pics please post them.

Here is my buddies Accord next to the other guy that was there.

Comment

1993se and I counted 28, if I remember right..
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Wheres all the pics fools.. we had them up the same night!

Comment

pics can be seen here >>>>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...114#post241114

Comment

The only hard thing now is putting faces with the screen names...lol.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Here's the pix that I captured from the meet, I was the chick rolling the green 5th gen coupe with the jag tailz.View Them Here On My Site

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      The only hard thing now is putting faces with the screen names...lol.
                      im the really tall one....
                      I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                        im the really tall one....
                        O really? I didnt know that Todd! U tall bastard...Hmmm, looks like theres a link between ur size and the size of ur sig

thanks for the hospitality BTW, did't get to tell ya cause u were pretty tired in the morning....wow that sounds really bad

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by aschen_engel
                          Here's the pix that I captured from the meet, I was the chick rolling the green 5th gen coupe with the jag tailz.View Them Here On My Site
                          Haha my car is in way to many of yer pics lol. (my 'papa smurf blue' as one guy calls it lol) it was funny to see u with the car and have the guys all get out as the passengers lol. I think you were the only chic there with her own accord welcome to the forum btw

signed
                          the second tallest guy at the meet (not to be confused with MEAT lol)
                          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                            O really? I didnt know that Todd! U tall bastard...Hmmm, looks like theres a link between ur size and the size of ur sig

thanks for the hospitality BTW, did't get to tell ya cause u were pretty tired in the morning....wow that sounds really bad
                            u should know all about my size......yeah you wore me out....
                            haha jk btw thanks for the awesome picture. i think it looks great.
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

Whats up everyone! just wanted to say thanks for having me at the meet!
                              this is Gabe by the way ( from oklahoma )
                              we had a lot of other things goin on BUT I made sure we stopped by for a little bit!
                              A lot of nice accords and i was very surprised by the number of F22B motors!
                              No one in OK has the F22B that im aware of! There are only like 5-10 H22 accords in Oklahoma including mine!
                              I wish i would have been able to go cruisin with you guys. i wanted to race some of those boosted accords.
                              i dont remember many names except for Todd cuz he is the tallest person in the world!!! jk but it was cool meeting everyone! san antonio peeps keep it real.
                              peace everyone!
                              Gabe
                              Last edited by 93ACCLUDE; 05-03-2005, 11:24 AM.
                              Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
                              can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

Comment

thanks for comin in Gabe, I tried to call you about the races at night, but I got ur whack ass voicemail, lol.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X