• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    send me a dirty slut.
    How did I know that line was coming?
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

because you spend way too much time on the internet and know too much about people you've never met in person.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

because you spend way too much time on the internet and know too much about people you've never met in person.

Ok, yeah that explains it.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

So far, it looks like a BBQ at my house.

Jose, you sure may 4th is good for you? we have a little time to play with here, i am willing to change the date so that you can make this one, i know everyone in the SE wants to meet you and that sick ass f22 you have.

list updated.
          Last edited by 90Cb7sleeper; 03-14-2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

send me a dirty slut.
            this can be arranged !!

what are your preferences ?? age, ethnic group, weight, etc....

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
              So far, it looks like a BBQ at my house.

Jose, you sure may 4th is good for you? we have a little time to play with here, i am willing to change the date so that you can make this one, i know everyone in the SE wants to meet you and that sick ass f22 you have.

list updated.
              Well, I'll be in Georgia by April, I just don't know if I'll make the meet due to work situations.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Well, I'll be in Georgia by April, I just don't know if I'll make the meet due to work situations.
                Nik and all us TN crew have already stated your coming lol. EVEN if that means I have to go to your job and kidnap ya ass for a couple hours your going haha It may be a lil bumpie because I'm still in training with this whole umm 5spd thing lmao BUT I WILL get you there in one piece, just a lil shook up haha

Originally posted by Juice21
                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                Originally posted by GameChewer
                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

LOL some people have to work first shift... lol, we need to get together and starting get definate answers on meeting locations.

Haha, I was at work yesterday too!

I was thinking about the Sears parking lot... it's on the side of the mall with Carabas, Fox and Hound, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc. That side of the mall is always empty for some reason. I guess people don't like Sears anymore.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

sears is going out of business lol

wal-mart is the next big thing lol

mall parking lots can be good as long as security dont run us off, parks with lots of parking and stuff for people to do are good as well, and sometimes parking garages are good too.

Ill prolly be bringing my kid since he is a honda nut too lol .... by the time he was 1 i had him saying honda lol

Comment

Nic's backyard would be good as long as his step-dad is not there.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        Nic's backyard would be good as long as his step-dad is not there.
                        LOL... i wonder what the neighbors would think !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

same thing my neighbors think prolly lol .... damn kids lol

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                            LOL... i wonder what the neighbors would think !!
                            fuck the neighbors.

I actually considered this. just would be harder to find i think.

Josh, that was the exact place i was thinking. Thats where the last chattanooga meet was held, and we had no problems b/c nobody was doing anything stupid.

Comment

Josh, that was the exact place i was thinking. Thats where the last chattanooga meet was held, and we had no problems b/c nobody was doing anything stupid.

We shouldn't have any problems unless people are doing burnouts, revving, etc. Hell, if we get "kicked out" we can just go over there to the empty lot that's close to Steak & Shake.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                                We shouldn't have any problems unless people are doing burnouts, revving, etc. Hell, if we get "kicked out" we can just go over there to the empty lot that's close to Steak & Shake.
                                Or come to my house, my g/f and mom should be ready with food by then, I gotta make sure all my bills are payed prior to that week, So i can buy the food lol

Comment

Working...
                                X