May 4th chattanooga meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
    Bumping it to the top, Brian are you coming?!!!!
    not sure yet, but i want to. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

sumone mentioned suspension.... what was done lol i have springs and struts sitting my room that need to be put on lol
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18
        sumone mentioned suspension.... what was done lol i have springs and struts sitting my room that need to be put on lol

Bring em with you, wait. make sure none of your bolts are broken first... that shit takes longer.... lol

Comment

Bring em with you, wait. make sure none of your bolts are broken first... that shit takes longer.... lol
          lance told me that "custom" job y'all did gettin the strut back together on davids car...i laughed for a good 2 minutes
          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

if i dont get them put on before hand i will lol ill be coming in hopefully saturday night... maybe hit up bars and whores?? or work on a car?
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
              lance told me that "custom" job y'all did gettin the strut back together on davids car...i laughed for a good 2 minutes
              Sad part is, you wouldn't have thought of it.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18
                if i dont get them put on before hand i will lol ill be coming in hopefully saturday night... maybe hit up bars and whores?? or work on a car?
                Dont know about bars and whores. But we can work on cars

Comment

My phone is officially fucked. Not only did I drop it in water, but it's in 2 pieces now. I dropped it trying to lock the door after work. Nic, that's why I didn't call after work. Money of subs just went "bye-bye" for Sprint.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Dont know about bars and whores. But we can work on cars
                    I am sure we can find bars and whores.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

well ill be there on saturday night after i pack a little. so who's ride will we be working on?? oh yeah im assuming i get to keep my license after my court date friday.... anyone have some g.f's that have friends lol?
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

yeah that sucked with the broken bolts ... fucking steve and cody ... anyway car rides great i should have new tires by the meet and wash it but my rust patches will still be there till i decide to do body work or find me a clean rust free shell .... thanks again for all the help nick and for the VSS hopefully it will work when i install it so i can setup my launch control ... anyways ill definatly be at the meet ... oh and nick and jacob im gonna nick name the mad scienctist or how ever its spelled hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                          yeah that sucked with the broken bolts ... fucking steve and cody ... anyway car rides great i should have new tires by the meet and wash it but my rust patches will still be there till i decide to do body work or find me a clean rust free shell .... thanks again for all the help nick and for the VSS hopefully it will work when i install it so i can setup my launch control ... anyways ill definatly be at the meet ... oh and nick and jacob im gonna nick name the mad scienctist or how ever its spelled hehe.

It happens man. At least it's fixed and it doesn't knock when you are going around corners... I have to get a full camber kit AND a f/passenger side bearing.

Woohoo
                          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            I am sure we can find bars and whores.
                            Theres a good bit around here, just like everywhere else. . .
                            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
                              Theres a good bit around here, just like everywhere else. . .
                              The Drink is 18 to party 21 to drink. we can all get in there lmao. but i dont know if ill go.

Comment

we dont have too if there beer cb's and chicks at sumones house lol
                                Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
                                X