Asking for some help in the Orlando area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for some help in the Orlando area

As some of you know, my two oldest kids moved to the Orlando area to live with their mother. (the younger one, Tyler, is snowboarder2153 on here and he's a cb7 fan) She's been driving a 2k Camry, but can't afford the payments on it and is looking for something cheaper. What she would like to do is buy a $500 beater that is mechanically decent. It doesn't have to be beautiful, just reliable. If anyone knows of anything that might help her out, would you PM me? I know this should probably be in the classifieds, but since it's region specific, I took a chance on posting it here.
    I know that Tyler wants to meet some of the cb7tuners down there, and he also want to learn about the cars. Since I can't teach him from Ohio, I'm hooping he'll be able to meet with some of you and, since he's actually a cool ass kid for being 14, start hanging around and learning.

Thanks for any help you can give. It kills me to not be with them to teach them about cars and other important things in life, but I know that y'all are good folks and I appreciate it.

i can look around for a bit. try to look on Craigslist in Orlando and see if you can't find anything yourself. that is how most of the cars are sold here.

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Yeah, I perused CL. (It's an addiction, I look around up here at least three times a day, just in case, ya know? ) and told her to check it also. But we all know there are occasions when someone knows someone who knows someone that's got something.

Comment

Well bud we can certainly take care of him and show him how we do things...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
        X