No announcement yet.

5 speed swap at slicks and IA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pictures! i recognize nic (right) and im pretty sure the only girl would be breezie, whos who of those two ?

and to be honest first thing i notice when i see this picture is that if that cheater were to snap at the joint below the blue pipe, youda' impaled yourself =O

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
      nice pictures! i recognize nic (right) and im pretty sure the only girl would be breezie, whos who of those two ?

and to be honest first thing i notice when i see this picture is that if that cheater were to snap at the joint below the blue pipe, youda' impaled yourself =O
      thats me in the gray hoodie looking weird and the guy in the black hoodie is dave (a.k.a. loud92CB7db18)

we took that pic just to show that it wouldnt come loose
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Sent you a pm.

Comment

nice progress slick hope everything is done before xmas so you could bring in the new year with your new cb

Comment

It is done, he is driving it. just have minor issues with the ECT sensor that got broken, a replacement is on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by QUICKwitit View Post
              nice progress slick hope everything is done before xmas so you could bring in the new year with your new cb
              yep im driving it. besides the sensor that nic mentioned below and the idle because the sensor its all good

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
              It is done, he is driving it. just have minor issues with the ECT sensor that got broken, a replacement is on the way.
              i hope so i needs it
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
              X