X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
    go on a strike !! LOL.
    Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
    didnt u meantion sumthing about getting your headlights done??? i was planning on keanna and who ever else wants to join come out and chill after mom takes over for baby sittin im gonna be getin cold and pullin the block out of the coupe i have been talkin about. when i saw how easy the swap went at slicks i kicked myself in the ass for waitin this long.plus james is goin nuts with grills now lol i sware in one week the kid has shit out like 3 grills.
    ya i'm gonna see what we can do w/ them hopefully i'd love to have them black housed before i go home sunday but we'll see..i'm in murfreesboro right now i'll be in nashville tomorrow sometime i gotta see whats goin on

Originally posted by confused_accord View Post
    i know for a fact that you've "gotten sick" and called in before espically with the FLU going around!!!! I know it's cold enough UP there for that excuse to work!!!
    i know i know lol...i'll try and sneak some way out of it but i cant promise anything we've had people quttin on us and we're almost all out of a job the way things are goin but i'll TRY i miss y'all
    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Working...
    X