Daves this weekend????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daves this weekend????

lol so i got breezys car here already will do minor prep for the pull. so who all is plannin on coming this weekend and what all are you bringing. james will be here helping with the swap and possibly putting a new head on his. any one else?
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

come guys wake up damnit!! the man is going to need help to put keanna back on the road.

Comment

Nah dave's got it, he has magical chihuahuas. really he ahs impressed me as of late with his mechanical skills.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
        Nah dave's got it, he has magical chihuahuas. really he ahs impressed me as of late with his mechanical skills.
        them chihuahuas *smh* you just mad cuz one of them pissed on your tire

From my understanding there will be, Dave, James, TJ, Myself, Bryant, Lance and idk if Justin is coming with them or not.

Originally posted by Juice21
        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
        Originally posted by GameChewer
        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

so where in the hell is everybody when i need help for steve to get my cars going.. ???

anyways.. let me know if you guys need help !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
            so where in the hell is everybody when i need help for steve to get my cars going.. ???

anyways.. let me know if you guys need help !!
            wait wait, you didn't tell me he needed help!! you know i don't have a issue riding down there to help my big bro out. Tell him to call me if he needs help, I'm just about 45 minutes away, thats nothing

Comment

i need to know who all is gonna be here and what all everyone is planning on doin. keanna's getttin the #1 spot being she is cb less right now.

now this weekend is the weekend of the auto show in nashville. i dunno how much it is to get in but its usually a decent show to go and see the new stuff.

also now who ever is coming post a list of ANY spare parts u have. doesnt matter if u are sellin them or not just a list u never know what sumone else may need
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

this shit has caused me sleepless nights...i just hope we can get this car running period
                Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                  this shit has caused me sleepless nights...i just hope we can get this car running period
                  sleep is over rated..... sounds like i need some gatorade and vodka again
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                    sleep is over rated..... sounds like i need some gatorade and vodka again
                    with my job and this shit yes ur right it is over rated..i'm bout to hit the bed i didnt get home till 5 after pulling the H out and shit

i'm drinkin this time keanna's bringing beer!!

see y'all tomorrow
                    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

no alcohol for Lance !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                        no alcohol for Lance !!
                        if he shows up..... hmm idk

Comment

I'd offer my help, but that's one hell of a long haul for me. I hope you all get it up and running with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            I'd offer my help, but that's one hell of a long haul for me. I hope you all get it up and running with no problems.
                            we should, we wrote out a game plan yesterday.. i don't remember it i was drunk and full today it's on! It's supposed to get up to 57 degrees so thats a HELLA good thing! Yesterday it was about the same.. I could go outside without a coat keep your fingers crossed.. i'll try to get pictures while we're working, can't promise though, but i'll try

jacob.. standby, i will call you later today! MUAH to jessie and u

Comment

well...plans have changed but thats all i'm gonna say
                              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X