No announcement yet.

TN 2 Atlanta meet rollout..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wanna add something, if everyone stays at the same place, btw..cool. can we have like a rotating shift on watchers for our cars? i could put my self for 2 or 3 hrs. who else?
    I LOVE MY WAGON
    [
    Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
    Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
    Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by Shaiyelito View Post
      just wanna add something, if everyone stays at the same place, btw..cool. can we have like a rotating shift on watchers for our cars? i could put my self for 2 or 3 hrs. who else?
      lol, we shouldn't have that problem but whatever hotel we stay at I will make sure to put in the reservation all of the rooms need to be on the same floor facing the parking lot and they all need to be together. I got a block of rooms last time pretty cool

Originally posted by Juice21
      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
      Originally posted by GameChewer
      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

can we have like a rotating shift on watchers for our cars?
        Not a bad idea at all.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
          lol, we shouldn't have that problem but whatever hotel we stay at I will make sure to put in the reservation all of the rooms need to be on the same floor facing the parking lot and they all need to be together. I got a block of rooms last time pretty cool
          lol....cool, it will be good have some people hanging out and watching our cars...... cause with so many cars at night i know the thieves will get hungry
          I LOVE MY WAGON
          [
          Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
          Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
          Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

cause with so many cars at night i know the thieves will get hungry
            Yup, it'll be a late night buffet.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

lol....cool, it will be good have some people hanging out and watching our cars...... cause with so many cars at night i know the thieves will get hungry
              hungry my ass, don't make me have to put some bullets in the mofo's I can break out the piece if need be, just say the word and I'm on it

Originally posted by Juice21
              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
              Originally posted by GameChewer
              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

just don't stay in gwinette, they have a lot of theft.

if you stay in alpharetta/ Cumming, you'll be alright. they have a low crime rate. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hmm i am still a maybe but leaning towards yes. i should have everything done to my car by then. i have alot of projects that are half done or even 98 percent done just to lazy to finish.
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

hey keanna chances are some of us may already be in GA that friday me and toaster may be taking off work...lance still has no motor in his car and justin..well idk what he's gonna do so
                    Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

sleeping on the wagon is out of order and you BETTER not try that, i will drag your ass off of it don't try me.. that's unacceptable lmao.. I will send you a PM in just a second of the list of hotels I can get discounts through and then you can check them all out and see which one you think is best and then I can make the reservations.. just remember the hotel we choose I'll be expecting everyone to use because I can't have everyone all around atlanta.. I'll be a lost puppie
                      can you send me the same pm i wanna check out hotels too

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                        hey keanna chances are some of us may already be in GA that friday me and toaster may be taking off work...lance still has no motor in his car and justin..well idk what he's gonna do so
                        ....still unsure at the moment... Gotta lot of stuff going on over these next few months....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
                        1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

If we got out of the parking lot by the clinic and on the road on the first right, we will only encounter one red light. it should be too much trouble at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                            If we got out of the parking lot by the clinic and on the road on the first right, we will only encounter one red light. it should be too much trouble at all.
                            fuck it run it and dont get caught no cop no stop is my rule ..... ps im goin provided i dont blow any more shit up
                            Members Ride sold...
                            I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                              fuck it run it and dont get caught no cop no stop is my rule ..... ps im goin provided i dont blow any more shit up
                              well drive safe for about 3 more months then your good. and dont drive fast in nashville anymore cuz you dont need anymore tickets like you got going to IA
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I'm trying to coordinate it to where we're all at the same hotel, like what I did for the Florida trip. I can make the reservations ahead of time and collect the funds through paypal but that's if everyone wants to do that or they can find their own hotels I get discounts at some hotels and I'll check to see which ones they are.. there's a big ass list of hotels I can choose from. I just need everyone's cooperation with it.. I had the FL meet reservations on lock
                                you know me and dave will stay where the discount is lol where do we need to meet you to roll out oh and come help me get my car running lol almost there...
                                kiss my grill
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X