Sounds good Adrian!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

who do i talk to if i want to go?

Comment

talk to breezy and then mention to josh to add you to the list as part of the TN crew in rol call do you go to austin peay by chance?
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

nah.....but i live like 10 minutes away from it.

Comment

you don't have to post a pic of your car everytime you post. you can add that to your sig by going into your control panel and then to ''edit signature''. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                Leave Saturday morning, come back Sunday afternoon/evening,
                im wit this^

Comment

ill be there deff but i will be in the xterra ill be sleeping in it that bitch is huge inside so yea lol

Comment

so where are we meeting just so have a def answer lol some one just let me know
                    kiss my grill
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Smoken_ducky7 View Post
                      so where are we meeting just so have a def answer lol some one just let me know
                      We could meet up at the rest stop on the TN/GA line. It's about a mile (if that far) past exit 1. Right off the interstate. So no traffic, no stop lights, no wasted time/driving, and no getting lost.

As for Nashville to Chatt and Knoxville to Chatt, ya'll can call/pm eachother to set up a time to leave.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I need to know what time does everyone plan to pull out of the rest area at the GA/TN line and also I need to know the TN crews schedule so that I can plan it out.. I will probably be in GA already that friday morning but will be going home that night to take care of some things and ride back in the line of fire. We need to be hitting the GA/TN border by midday, 1pm @ the LATEST to be able to get to the mountain run on time.. which means the TN crew needs to meet up and head out no later than 9am so that we can be at the rest area by midday.. for those of you that have input please call me.. highly appreciated!

Originally posted by Juice21
                        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                        Originally posted by GameChewer
                        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

I say we meet up at the GA/TN border at 12:00EST (11:00am for Nashville CB7'ers). That way we'll have plenty of time to make it down to ATL with no need to rush/speed. Nashville folks will need to leave by 9:00am your time at the absolute latest, and Knoxville peeps should leave by 10:00am. That should give out of towners time to pee/poo/eat/drink/etc.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

damn it sucks ill be driving all alone through mississippi, alabama, and georgia by myself its going to take me at least 6 hours drive time (not including getting gas stopping to eat and peeing) so about 7 hours just to be on the safe side.

but im not looking to go to the mountain run because my suspension is not all new so i dont want to risk anything
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                              but im not looking to go to the mountain run because my suspension is not all new so i dont want to risk anything
                              We can chill and get some drinks. No way in hell I'm putting my baby through that.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                                We can chill and get some drinks. No way in hell I'm putting my baby through that.
                                nice i am up for that
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X